Chapter 16

Isaac pulled up and I saw Scott with him. They jumped out of the car and ran to us.

"Are you okay?" Isaac said to me. He peeled Marilyn off my back and held her.

Scott and Isaac pushed us to Isaac's car. We all crammed in and Isaac took off.

"It's Theo, he's with the doctors." I said.

Scott turned around and looked at me weird. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, he's a chimera too, one of the doctors projects."

"Where is he?" Scott asked.

"He said he was going to start his own pack."

Scott looked at Isaac then down at his lap, "I have to call Lydia or Parrish."

"Why?" Isaac said.

"Because, Parrish knows where the body's are."

Isaac looked in the review mirror at me. He was trying to say something but I couldn't read it.

"She didn't answer." Scott said.

Within five seconds of Scott hanging up on Lydias voicemail his phone vibrates. He looks down at it and reads something.

"Drop me off at the library, Lydia is there." Scott said.

Isaac quickly turned like he almost missed a exit.

"Where are we going?" Logan asked.

"Home." I said.

We pulled up to the library and Scott got out.

"Thanks, I'll see you all later, sooner than later." He shut the door and ran inside.

I crawled to the passenger seat so it wasn't so cramped. Isaac grabbed my hand and I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

I could feel his anger. He drove off towards my house. I tried push comfort onto Isaac, but his pain was real. I tried again but it didn't affect him. I squeezed his hand harder so he would snap out of the trance he was in with the road. I looked over at me with his yellowish eyes. I could hear what he was trying to say:

*Once I find him, I'm going to snap Theo's neck.*

He looked back at the road so I did.

I could feel the sleepy ness from my family. I looked back at them; my mom and Marilyn had there eyes closed and Logan was just staring out the window.

We pulled up to the house. I helped my mom and Marilyn get out while Isaac help Logan.

My sweater felt heavy on my shoulders. I was exhausted, irritated and confused all at the same time.

I walked in and smelt the fresh scent of pine. I went upstairs to my room and Isaac followed. He shut the door behind us. I pulled off my leggings and boots. I was pulling of my jacket when I felt a cold touch on my back.

"What's this?" Isaac said.

He was running his fingers along the scar I had on my back.

"A scar, I got it along time ago."

"From what?" He asked.

"Someone wanted me when I was four. They tried to kidnap me but I used my eyes on them, they were still weak so they didn't make people too weak. I was walking away and the guy tried to grab me and he scratched my back."

"Wouldn't it have healed though."

"I should have, but I think it was just the person."

"Who was it."