Chapter 6

Me and Isaac spent all Sunday together but he had to go back home.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said standing in the door way.

"Okay." He smiled.

We hugged and kissed and he left.

I spent the rest of the day doing laundry and homework I haven't finished.

•••••••••••

"Hey Bayley!" Lydia smiled at me. "Were all hanging out after school, do want to come?"

"Sure, where?" I asked.

"Oh its here. Every year we have the Beacon Hills bonfire. Everyone comes."

"I'll be there." I smiled.

I had two more classes til school was over. I have to stay after school anyways so it was all going work out.

After school was out I looked for Isaac so he could help me with my homework. I finally found him and he came up and hugged me.

"How was your day?" He asked as we sat down.

"You know, long, boring. How about you?" I asked.

"Well it was kinda okay until now."

I looked at him funny. "What do you mean?"

"It was okay. Now its great." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

We were 10 minutes into homework when I remembered to ask about the bonfire, "Are you going to the bonfire tonight?"

"No, I never liked fire." He laughed.

"Oh, well I promised Lydia."

"No problem, you'll have fun." He smiled.

We continued doing my homework and he also got his out. It was science, my best subject. So I did his science homework and he did my math homework.

Eventually he had to leave so we said our good byes and kissed. He left and I started looking for Lydia. I actually found her in the back hanging white christmas lights in a tree with no leaves.

She saw me and called me over, "Will you help me please."

"Yeah, of course."

After what felt like 4 hour Lydia took me to get some coffee and doughnuts because she probably knew that we were both hungry. We sat in her car in the school parking lot.

"My ex was a kanima." Lydia said out of no where.

"Really? Who is he?" I asked super curious.

"His names Jackson. Allison's grandpa tried to kill every one who was supernatural and ended up wanting to be a werewolf."

"Who's Allison?" I asked interrupting.

"She was a hunter. But she dated a werewolf. Scott and Isaac."

"Is she the one who passed?" I asked setting my coffee down.

"Yeah." A tear rolled down Lydias cheek and she quickly wiped it off. "Anyway, when her grandpa was trying to become a werewolf, Jackson died. But he came back alive, as a werewolf."

"Were is he now?"

"Great Britain." She said taking a sip of her coffee.

•••••••••••

It got darker and people started to arrive to the school. Lydia asked if Isaac was coming, I said no. Scott, Liam and Stiles come over to me and Lydia.

"Where's Malia and Kira?" Stiles asked.

"They're on there way." Lydia smiled.

Once Malia and Kira arrived to the group people started to act more lively. But I saw Liam staring at this one girl.

"Is that the girl you like?" I asked and he kind of jumped.

"Oh yeah, I think. She kind of hates me." Liam laughed.

"Well whatever it is she'll get over it. Just try to talk to her maybe?" I suggested.

"Maybe later."

For awhile everyone one was just calm looking at the fire and laughing. But I sensed something. Another werewolf? No. Something dangerous.

I ran up to Scott, "I sense something." 

"Yeah, its youth." Stiles laughed.

"No, I'm being serious. I sense something that doesn't belong. Just come look around, everyone can come. I just don't feel right." I said getting goose bumps.

"Okay let's look around." Scott said.

Everyone followed; Lydia, Stiles, Kira, Malia and Liam. We walked all around and went to this under cover area. Whatever it is, its near. All of sudden I get thrown up against the wall. I tried to see who it was but my head hit so hard my vision was blury.

I only heard a lot of movement. My vision was coming and the man was huge! He had huge claws and teeth. Malia, Liam and Scott all tried to fight them off. They all got knocked down and the man was leaning over Scott. He brought his arm up as if he was going to slit his throat. I got up running after the man but someone else came to Scott's rescue. Someone who I didnt know.

"Run!" He yelled.

No one ran though. Just backed up. The man stopped and fell to his knees. The guy who saved Scotts life just backed up.

"Run or I'll tear you to shreds." Scott said showing him his other eyes.

The man just ran and left. But everyone was confused who the other guy was. Once he turned around Scott recognized him right away.

"Theo?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah." Theo laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked.

"I came to Beacon Hills looking for an alpha so I could see if I could join their pack" Theo said.

"Well Scott's the only alpha in Beacon Hills and he's got a pack." Stiles said crossing his arms.

"Yeah I figured he would already have a pack. There's no alpha omegas." Theo said looking at Stiles.

Scott just looked at Theo and said, "Let's just get to know each other better."