Chapter 14

Once we cleared everything with Corey, I could since he was scared. He didn't know what to do so Liam took him to class and decided to watch him for the rest of the day.

When Corey and Liam left, Scott turned and said, "Why the hell did you do that?"

"What?"

"Only alphas can do that. Did you know you were an alpha?" He said.

"No."

"You could've killed him!" Scott said banging his hand on the gym locker.

He noticed how shocked and nervous so he just looked down, "Are you an alpha or is that something you can just do because of your special abilities?"

"I don't know."

"Show us your eyes again." Stiles stepped into the conversation.

I looked at all of the guys. Scott to Stiles to Issac to Theo.

Instead of closing my eyes to changed them I just blinked and my other eyes shined.

Everyone looked surprised, but not as surprised as Theo. He looked uncomfortable.

"Hey guys I gotta go, I'll see you later?" Theo said running out of the locker room.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked confused why Theo left.

"Nothing, but I'm dating an alpha." Isaac said.

"What?"

"Your eyes." Stiles said.

I turned and ran to the mirrors to look at myself. I stopped in front of the mirror and saw my eyes. They were red and a thin line of green around my pupil.

I was scared to death, but I couldn't let the guys know. I turned around and changed my eyes.

"So.."

We were standing there and I heard a howl. I tilted my head to the side and everyone looked at me. Then there was two. Then I knew the three howl was coming, and when it did Scott and I covered our ears. The trio of howls is the strongest. My head was in so much pain it felt like it was exploding. I fell to my knees and put my forehead to the ground. It got louder and louder so I screamed on the top of the lungs. The howls immediately stopped. I heard heels clicking the ground. I looked up and I saw Lydia walking in.

"What's going on? I heard Bayley scream." She asked. Me and Scott were still on the floor and Issac and Stiles were still stating at us.

I tried getting up but I started to fall down but Issac grabbed my arms before I did. He pulled me close and held me up.

"A trio of howls." I said swallowing my saliva in my mouth.

"Why didn't it affect you?" Lydia said looking at Isaac.

"It only affects alphas." I said. "And I know who it was too."

I let go Isaac, I was still a little shaky but I could stand. I changed my eye and put my chin up. I howled for 6 seconds. Everyone looked at me.

"That gave me chills." Stiles said.

It was quite for a couple moments til there was another howl.

"I know where there at." I said.

"Where?" Scott said.

"I dont know unless they howl. I can find where there at."

I started walking to the door but turned back. "I'm going to go find them."

"No, you can't go. It could be a trap." Isaac said grabbing my arm.

"Isaac. I need to find my family before they get hurt, why would they howl if it was a trap."