Chapter 8

Lydias Pov:

Me and Kira went to Tracys house because I felt like we should even though it was past 11 at night.

"Why are we here again?" Kira asked.

"Because I can feel like something wants to be found here." I said back.

"Well when something wants you to find it, its usually a dead body." Kira pointed out.

I walked to her wall with a bunch of picture on it. Kira grabbed one and showed me, " That's pretty sketchy. Is this it?"

"No but this has something to do with it." I looked closer and there was three bodies made up of crows. I grabbed the picture and walked to the desk. When I touched the book I knew. I held it up for Kira to see.

"Let's go." She said.

We went outside to my car and left.

"Well Scott did say he saw three doctors kill that kid at the club." Kira said. "I'm gonna call Scott."

Her phone rang twice and Scott picked up, "Hello?"

"Scott what do you remember seeing on the doctor guys?" Kira asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just please answer the question."

"I only remember one doctor had a red lense." Scott said.

Kira took the book out of my bag and held it up for both of us to see. There was one mask with a red lense.

"Okay thanks Scott, we'll talk later." Kira said hanging up on Scott.

"Those are our guys." I said.

"But why did you have to find it?" Kira asked.

"I don't know."

•••••••••••••

Bayleys Pov:

I just arrived at Isaac's house with a change of clothes because I decided to stay the night with him. I ran upstairs to his apartment and I unlocked with an extra key he gave me. He was in the shower so I just sat in the middle of his bed and went on my phone. I heard the shower stop and I heard Isaac walking to the room. When I looked up Isaac was looking at me dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his waist. He just looked so god dang hott I couldn't help but run and jump on him. I smashed my lips against his and he wrapped his arms around me. He walked over to the bed and his eyes had change and his claws were out.

He kissed me and smiled, "Get some clothes on." I pulled a fifty dollar bill out of my pocket. "Were gonna rent a movie and get dinner. And change your eyes while your at it."

He walked to his closet and looked at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Okay I guess ill just changed in front of you." He said touching his towel.

"Oh!" I got up and ran out of the room. I sat on the couch waiting for Isaac to come out so we could leave.

He came out and asked what are were going get.

"I'll tell you in the when we leave." I said pointing to his feet because he didn't have shoes on.