Chapter 5

I woke up to Isaac playing with my hair.

"Good morning." I breathed.

"Morning sunshine." He smiled kissing my cheek.

He sat up and went out of the room. I stood up and went to his kitchen to look for food. I found some Captain Crunch and looked in the fridge for milk.

"Just make yourself at home," Isaac laughed leaning on the counter.

"Do you want me to leave this out?"

"Yeah," He walked around to grab a bowl and poured some cereal. We sat and ate and talked about embarrassing stories of us as kids. My phone started ringing, it was my mom.

"Hunny, I need you to come home." I could sense my mom was terrified.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"We have some visitors, some old friends."

Me and my mom made up a code word for if we were in trouble, old friends.

"Okay mom I'll be right there." I hung up and stood up, "My moms in trouble."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"There's someone at my house."

Isaac ran to his room slipped his pants and his shoes on. "Lets go."

I ran and slipped my boots and my sweatshirt on.

We went outside to Isaac's car and I called Scott.

"What's up?" Scott said.

"Scott I need help, there's someone bad at my house. Hurry please!"

"Okay, I'll call Malia and Liam. Well be there soon."

Isaac drove faster. He pulled into my drive way and we ran inside. My brother and sister were tided up back to back and my mom was tied to a chair. When I saw who did all of it I wanted to kill him. Scott, Malia, Kira and Liam run up behind us.

"Well Bayley. Bringing your friends in to this is really selfish, dont you think."

A couple more guys came downstairs.

"Now you know since my men failed to kill your whole family, I decided I would come down here and do it myself. And since you brought your friends I'm going to have to kill them too." The man laughed.

"Your the man who killed my dad?"

"No, I was the one that gave the order." He smiled grabbing my moms shoulder.

I was so mad I couldnt take it any more, I went after him. All the other guys went for my friends. I tried to claw at his face but I missed and the man grabbed my neck hand lifted me up. I heard Scott growl and Scott scratched his arm and I kicked him and he flew back and hit the wall.

I went up to him holding his neck down with my foot, "Did you think we liked it when we were on the verge of dying?"

He just looked at me, his eyes begging for mercy.

"Now your gonna know what it feels like to die." I looked at him with my other eyes and he started howling. I pressed harder on his neck. It was taking too long so I just picked up his head and snapped his neck.

All the other guys were down too.

I untied my mom while Malia untied my brother and sister. Liam was trying to heal himself, Scott went outside to signal it was clear for Lydia to come in and Isaac was just washing the blood off his arm.