Chapter 2

Third Person POV:

Conner and Clark Kent were walking towards Stark towers talking about what their interview with Tony Stark was going to be about. When, he heard a muffled gunshot ring out he immediately looked around for the shooter when Conner was tackled to the ground. He was up a moment after yelling at him. Then, Clark heard "Oh my god. He's been shot." Clark quickly lowered himself onto the ground to see a teenager about sixteen with a bullet through his shoulder. Clark tried to keep the boy awake but it was too late as the boy slipped into unconsciousness, an ambulance sirens could be heard around coming around the corner. As, soon as the ambulance came to a stop the medical team jumped out and started to put him on the stretcher and hooked him to their machines. He decided to call Tony Stark.

"Stark, I'm not able to make today." He ended the phone call before the billionaire could protest, he needed to make another phone call. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Percy's POV:

When I came to I was in a hospital again for the third time in my life. The first time was the car accident that took my mom and gave me the shifting ability when I was 11. The second time was when my stepfather, Gabe, forced me to swallow piece of glass that almost tore his throat to shreds that happened actually about a year ago. Oh yeah I forgot about the time I was hit by a car on my 17 birthday. 

"Look who finally came to." A feminine voice said. "Hey, Ashley. How was Canada?" I asked. "Oh Canada was beautiful and then when I get back, you're here again, unconscious again, barely breathing again, and requiring surgery again!" Ashley ranted. Her blonde hair bouncing around in her messy bun as she paced back and forth. Her icy blue eyes locking with my sea green and she stares me down, "you ever do that again I'll-" she started. "Consider me warned." I interjected quickly.

"Anywho, there is someone who wants to see you but, I suggest you put on a shirt first. I looked down at my scared and burned chest. "What don't you find this attractive." I joked striking a pose. She just threw my sweatshirt at my face. I started laughing and then winced, note to self laughing hurts. "Yeah that would be your broken and bruised ribs. " she stated with a questioning look. Wanting to change topics , I looked at my sweatshirt. "You got the blood out!" I exclaimed. And I slid the sweatshirt on and started to play with the hole. Underneath I could see the black stitches that were sown into my skin.

"I am sending in the person that wanted to see you, bye." "Screw you Ashley." I half shouted as she opened the door and slid out while a brown haired well dressed man can walking in. I felt a familar tug in my gut and suddenly i could hear people's thoughts, it was very creepy. I saw my reflection in the mirror behind the man as he sat down my eyes were a slightly brighter green.

"How can i help you?" i asked carefully. "Well, you can tell me all about your ability" He stated smoothly

(A/N: So tempted to end it here)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Bruce Wayne/batman POV

As the blonde nurse opened the door I heard a, "Screw you Ashley." So, I walked in and saw a boy about eighteen with a gray sweatshirt with a hole from the bullet. his sea green eyes were analyzing me as I walked towards him. His unruly black hair was sticking up at odd angles. He then blinked as I sat in the chair next to him and his eyes were suddenly a brighter green. It was really creepy I felt like he could read my thoughts.

"How can I help you?" He asked cautiously. "Well, you can tell me all about your ability." I stated smoothly trying to keep my voice from shaking, what his eyes were really starting to creep me out. I saw flash of panic go through his eyes. "Which one?" 'The one where your eyes change color or how about where you could run as nearly fast as the Flash.' I thought. 'But, that would probably make him close up and make him say some snarky comment.' So, instead i said...

"How you noticed the gunman or the bullet that no one else noticed?" I questioned. "I just have a good eye, sir." Percy said nervously. "Well if you ever want to put that good eye to use give me a call." I said, handing him my business card, "We could use a younger generation on the team."

Percy suddenly looked at the clock and panicked. "It was really nice talking to you mister-" "Wayne." I interjected. "Mr. Wayne, but I really have to get home." He rushed, jumping out of the bed instantly wincing a little bit as he stood up. Something that did not go unnoticed by me, "You okay?" I asked. "Fine." He answered through a raged breathe as he waved off my protests. Percy quickly put his black tennis shoes on and his breath caught as he bent over.

Then, he quickly looked around until he spotted a black guitar case. He went over and made sure his guitar was fully intact before grabbing the handle and lifting it off the shelf. Just as Percy was about to leave he turned around and said, "See you around Mr. Wayne." Then, he blinked once and his eyes returned to the sea green color and I involuntary shivered. In the moment he was gone.

Then, I picked up my brief case as I too left. Not before thinking 'Clark sure knows how to pick them.'

Well that's a wrap, next part I will list all of Percy's powers. I need to know who to ship him with or leave him alone please comment!

Review

Fight monsters

Vote

Flames go to Hephaestus

Lilith NightShade