Chapter 4

Hello... I'm back! And not dead from my cold. Help me I am so bored, I have to wait for my Cross Country meet to start and it takes forever. So, anywho you probably want to find out what happens next. Okay I'll have mercy here you are the next chapter...

Third Person POV:

Percy felt like a deer in headlights. His mind screamed at him to run but his body commanded him to freeze. When, he finally could move he probably did the stupidest thing he could do. He put his camera in the case grabbed it stood up, with the voice recorder in his pocket still on. He turned towards the group faked a look of confusion and said, "How can I help you?"

Queen Bee using her powers said, "Give me the camera."

Percy looked confused for a moment then said, "Um... no." Before he jumped and grabbed a bar that was hanging out of the side of the building most likely an old sign to the bar that been torn down a year ago to make way for crappy apartments. Anyway, the bar creaked under his sudden weight. Percy felt his hand slipping as he hung at least fifteen feet in the air. He knew the rusted bar would soon break, so he frantically looked around for an escape.

He found a window sill two feet to his left. He swung back and forth before slinging himself towards the sill. Behind him the bar fell with a crash to the ground causing the villains to refocus. His hand slid on to the edge and, Percy held to it tightly. He then, victoriously hauled himself up so that it was like he was walking on a tightrope.

Percy heard a lot of get him and how did he get up there. He saw a row of windows above him and started climbing, one handed the guitar was starting to be a problem. He felt like he was going a snail's pace when he finally reached the final window. A few feet above him was the roof, he grabbed the ledge and hauled himself up.

Roof jumping, haven't done that in a while, Percy thought to himself. He then spotted a long piece of rope, Percy checked to make sure it was long enough. Then, he tied one end to the top of the case and the other to the bottom with enough slack in the middle, so that he could put it over one shoulder and across his chest to make a makeshift strap. It'll have to work for now. He thought.

Then, Harley burst through the stairs to the roof shouting, "I found him Mr. J!"

The other villains burst through the door pointing various weapons at him. He felt another tug in his gut and the villains gasped. For once Percy knew why he felt all the moisture in the air suddenly and was thankful it had rained that morning. He took a couple steps back and was standing on the ledge of the roof. When, the dumbest ideas ever came to his head but he was sure it would work. If it didn't then, there would be one less superpowered brat in this city. He took a deep breath and fell backwards off the building.

*Line Break*

Bruce Wayne was sitting in the Batcave thinking about the boy he had met earlier. The Bat Computer suddenly started beeping very loudly. He immediately checked to see what was wrong. Apparently a power surge just went through the city. Bruce found the source of the surge an abandoned building in Manhattan. The building was at first a restaurant, then a bar, and then finally a set of apartments before being shut down. So, really nothing to indicate a power surge.

He quickly pulled up security cameras from across the street. He then rewinded to when the power surge had happened, then he watched it a couple more times to make sure. Bruce watched astonished as a kid fell off the roof and just disappeared no smoke and mirrors, no poof, just gone. He looked to see five figures on the roof. Why does this camera have to make everything blurry. He quickly adjusted it with the touch of a few buttons. What he saw next made him very worried, five supervillains all after one kid. That was not good. Bruce quickly sent out a signal to the rest of the heroes saying one simple thing...

"Justice League meet me at the watchtower, we've got a problem." End of Chapter four...

Well that was fun sorry for the shortness anywho, see you next time Lilith NightShade signing out. One last question should Wally be in this?