Chapter 7

Hello! I'm back, and here's the next part! Enjoy! 

Third Person POV:

Dick Grayson wanted to fall back into the comfort of unconsciousness, but something kept hitting him and it was messing with him. There it was again! He thought as he felt something hit his forehead and roll down his face. Whatever it was it did not want him to go back to sleep. Finally he couldn't take it, and opened his eyes to batglare at whoever or whatever it was.

It was really bright, and Dick had to blink his eyes several times before he could see past the brightness. He was in the Mount Justice Infirmary. Dick let out a groan when he tried to move his head to see what was around him.

"Finally! I thought, I'd go through a whole can before you'd wake up!" A voice came from the right side of his bed. Dick went to sit up, and his ribs groaned in protest. "Here let me help you." Suddenly the back of the bed moved upwards until he was in a comfortable sitting position. Dick turned to see Percy sitting cross legged in one of the chairs on his right side. He had a can of peas sitting in the middle, and a spoon (which was loaded with five peas) in his left hand pulled back like a catapult with his right. That would explain what was hitting me. "How did you even get a can of peas? And how would catapulting them at me help me in any way?" He asked.

"One, I borrowed it and a spoon. Two, it did wake up didn't it." He stated. "Though I may have just wasted a lot of peas on pure boredom." Percy gestured to the blanket and the floor. The little green spheres were in a pile in the middle of his blanket, that did not include all the ones that covered the floor.

"Batman's going to kill you." He deadpanned.

"No, he's not. You said yourself that he's currently off world." Percy replied back.

"I don't remember telling you that." Percy just shrugged. "What exactly happened during the mission?"

"Do you want the short story or the long one?"

"I would appreciate the short version."

"Your team was sent to stop a fire at a hotel which was currently hosting Children's Night. They were very disappointed to find that Bruce Wayne wouldn't be making an appearance." Percy quickly continued at his glare. "Anyway your team went to put out a fire that had gotten to big for the firefighters to handle and save the people in side. You know adults, children, that kind of thing."

"Who was on the team?"

"What?"

"Who was on the team sent with me?"

"Well there was the green archer-"

"Artemis."

"A martian-"

"Miss M."

"Nice Name. Let me guess M stands for Martian."

"Among other things. Though why she went with us to a fire is besides me."

"Superboy-."

"How did you know that?"

"His shirt has a giant S on it."

"Oh."

"Yeah 'oh'. Anyway the last one was an atlantean."

"Aqualad. Why was he there?"

"I have no idea. Let me continue; Your team went in while they got caught up in the ballroom dealing with goons and protecting the children. You started to take the stairs to the top levels to make sure that no one was caught up there. You ran into the Joker and Harley instead."