Chapter 3

Hello gladiators so sorry for not updating sooner. I was sick runny nose, coughing, sore throat, etc. So I didn't want to make some crappy chapter and have it be all awful and stuff.  I told you I would have a list of Percy's Powers and here they are. (The colors are the eye colors). Also Mount Justice was not completely destroyed just a small portion that they could rebuild. Changing a bunch of stuff.

•Red with yellow lightning: Super Speed (Flash)

•Icy blue: healing, and being able to control water including breathing underwater (Aquaman)

•Bright Green: Telepathy  (Martian Manhunter)

•All blue with dots: electronic control and intelligence (Brainiac)

•Dark Purple: Canary Cry and martial arts (Black Canary)

•Yellow with slit pupil: Talking to animals, great reflexes, night vision (Animal Man Shout out to ryanfanfic and little-birdy-fly for the suggestion.)

Now on to the chapter...

Third Person POV:

As soon as Percy was cleared from the hospital, yes he did ask he wasn't just going to leave like in the movies. He tried to run home, key word here tried, he made it about six blocks before he almost collapsed clutching his rib cage it hurt like Hades. That was his punishment for not making it home by six, Gabe's time for curfew. He sucked in a frosty breath even though it was still autumn it was starting to get cold. Percy adjusted his grip on the black guitar case gripping it tighter and stood up. He had three more blocks North before going four blocks East to make it back to the apartments.

Percy started his long trek home cutting through back alleys and taking short cuts to shorten the distance when something caught his eye. A man with green hair and a purple suit had started to come into the alley. Percy immediately climbed up someone's fire escape until he reached their metal porch. He crouched down as he watched the man being joined by other figures. That's when it hit him whom they all were.

The Joker, what was he doing in Manhattan? If he was the Joker than that meant that the woman beside him was Harley Quinn. The bald man in a business suit was Lex Luthor and the lady beside him was Queen Bee. The last figure really scared Percy when he realized who he was, Brainiac. The name itself made his blood run cold but the actual figure was enough to make him want to curl up and die.

Percy knew he had to do something so he slowly opened his guitar and took his camera and recording device out of the secret compartment. They were the last gifts from his mom before she was murdered. It was like the ones the newspaper used except Percy had modified it so that it wouldn't make a sound when he took a photo. Injuries forgotten, Percy got into a shooting position soon he had a clear shot. He threw up the hood of his sweatshirt and basically blended in like a chameleon. He turned the recording device on and stuck it in his pocket as, Lex Luthor started talking.

"Welcome fellow members as you know The Light failed along with Vandal Savage's plans for world domination. So, we are here to take back what is rightfully ours and, get revenge in the process."

"Quick question, why are we meeting in a back alley in New York?" Harley Quinn piped up.

It was Brainiac who answered, "because the so called heroes would never expect a group of wealthy and extremely smart villains to meet in such a drab and as you human lifeforms say out of town place." Percy quickly took three photos of the group. As Queen Bee pulled out a file labeled Project Phoenix, she then displayed it for the whole group to see along with a few shots for Percy's camera.

"Project Phoenix is away for us to take back what is rightfully ours and have some fun. All you have to do is your part." Lex continued.

"Step One: eliminate the brats. I like this plan already, they can go out with a, bang!" Joker exclaimed a wild look in his eyes.

"Yes, yes I don't care how you do it I just want it done." Lex Luthor snapped.

"You're just a sour puss because your plan to eliminate Superboy failed. Not your fault that a speedster was there." Harley Quinn stated.

Lex Luthor suddenly froze, "What do you mean speedster?" He questioned.

"Well the kid that stopped Superboy from being shot was on the other side of the intersection when the shot was fired. So the only way that he got there would be that he would've had to run like really fast to get to the other side. The only people who can do that are speedsters, right?" Harley explained.

"That doesn't make sense, Kid Flash is missing, The actual Flash was in Central City at the time so, who's left?" Queen Bee replied.

Lex Luthor then cursed, "Who's left?! We should have never worked with Cadmus this is their third strike! First they let the Superboy clone out, second the let the original Roy leave, and now this!" He ranted.

"What exactly did they do?" Queen Bee questioned.

"They were carrying supplies for Project Rebirth, when they hit another car. The substances they were carrying spilled everywhere, mostly absorbed by the other car." Lex Luthor explained.

"The problem is? So, you spilled some stuff, what is the big deal?" Joker asked.

"Those substances were the DNA of heroes among other things. Meaning now we have another super powered brat on our hands. We have to find him before the Justice League does." Lex Luthor answered.

"Him? Do you know who he is?" Queen Bee said softly. It sent shivers up Percy's spine. When, he heard the answer Percy almost fell over.

"His name is Percy Jackson. His mom died in the accident, and nobody's heard from him since. He graduated highschool at age fifteen he is currently age seventeen. He does not have any account on any social media website. He does not have a phone and is currently sitting on the porch over there taking pictures." Brainiac said as the villain's head snapped to where Percy was sitting.

"Well schist." was all Percy could say as the eyes of the world's most notorious villains bore into his hiding spot. End Of Chapter 3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HAHA

HA

ha

Okay it's not funny anymore, anywho I apologize again for this being so late. See you later Gladiators. Lilith NightShade signing out.