Chapter 2 - Back to Hogwarts

It was finally the day I had to go back to Hogwarts not as Hermione Jean Granger but as Skyla Renee Gaunt. I packed my suitcase with all my near clothes and my new plain Hogwarts robes, I put Milly in her cage and got dressed I put on my black high wasted skinny jeans and a dark green short sleeve crop top that showed my tattoo and my belly piercing off. I pulled on my dark green converses and I was ready to go. I grabbed my bags and apperated to Kings Cross station, I walked towards platforms 9 and 10 and while I was walking I got a lot of people staring and gapping at me I felt a lot more confident about my body now because I looked hot so I just flaunted it. I ran between platforms 9 and 10 and I was greeted by the Hogwarts express, I stepped on to the train and found an empty compartment and stored my bags above my head I grabbed my I-pod out of my handbag and plugged my headphones in and put my favourite song fight song on I put my headphones in my ears and put it on full blast. I was sat there for about ten minutes when I heard the compartment door open. I took one of my headphones out to see what they wanted. I turned to the door to see a tall blonde haired girl with blue eyes, she must be new I have never seen her at Hogwarts before.

"Hi do you mind if I sit here all the other compartments are full"

"Yh sure take a seat, my names Skyla Gaunt what's yours"

"Mines Autumn Brooks"

"Nice to meet you are you new"

"Yh I am I'm going intoy seventh year what about you"

"I'm new as well and I'm in my seventh year as well, I wonder what house I will be put in"

"Yh me too, do you mind if I ask but are you a pureblood, half blood or muggleborn"

"I'm a pureblood, what about you"

"I'm a pureblood too"

"That's cool, I think we could be great friends"

"Yh me too"

We got dressed into our robes and the train slowly came to a stop, me and Autumn grabbed our bags and walked of the train, we followed everyone towards the carriages. While we were walking I saw Harry, Ginny and Ron. I really missed them but now I have a new personality and a new name I don't ever want to be the old me ever again.

Ginny's POV
I can't wait to see Hermione again she is my best girlfriend and I wouldn't know what to do without her especially because I live with a lot of boys and only my mum to talk to. I got on to the Hogwarts express and went to are usual compartment I waited and waited for Hermione to come and I really started to worry about Hermione because she is never late to anything and when the train started to move I really wondered where she was.
When the train stopped at Hogwarts I walked out with Harry and Ron and I spotted two new girls walking towards the carriages one with black hair and one with blonde hair I wonder who they are. I will soon find out at the sorting.

Skyla's POV
It was finally time for the seventh years to get sorted.
Hannah Albot
Gryffindor
James Gildroy
Hufflepuff
Louise Bennet
Ravenclaw
Autumn Brooks
Slytherin

"Go Autumn" I shouted loudly

Skyla Gaunt
As I stepped up a heard alot of gasps I sure need to read up about my family. The sorting hat was placed on my head

"Ahh what do we have here Hermione Granger"

"I'm not Hermione Granger and I never was my name is Skyla Renee Gaunt"

"Fiesty now arent we just like your father, I know what house to put you in"

"Slytherin" it shouted

I was excited I was with Autumn and the hat also said I was like my father I can't believe it.
Harry potter
Gryffindor
George Fitzgerald
Ravenclaw
Luna Lovegood
Gryffindor
Ronald Weasly
Gryffindor
Ginevra Weasly
Slytherin
What Ginny is in Slytherin i would off never guessed maybe she has a dark side to her I never knew.
She came over to me and Autumn.

"Hi my name is Ginny nice to meet you"

"Yh nice to meet you too my names Skyla and this is Autumn" she sat down and we listened to everyone else being sorted

Zack Toyenbee
Hufflepuff
Hermione Granger

"Has anyone seen Hermione Granger, Harry, Ginny, Ron have you seen her"

"No proffesor we haven't seen her in weeks and her parents said she moved out"

"Okay thank you, the feast may begin"
I was sat there smugly noone knew that she didnt exist anymore. I ate my food then walked to the common room with Ginny and Autumn.

"Hey guys have you heard anything about my family"

"Why so you ask"

"Well I was adopted and I have only just found out who I really am so I don't know anything about them"

"Why don't you look it up in a book or something"

"Yh why didn't I think off that"

We got to the portrait of Salzar Slytherin

"Password"

"Poison"
The portrait door opened and we walked into the common room the only other people in there were Draco and Blaise.

"Hey Skyla"

"Hey Draco"

Draco's POV
The portrait door opened and Skyla, Autumn and Weaslette walked in. I have no idea how Weaslette got into Slytherin but she must have a bit of bad blood in her somehow because no Weasly ever has been put into Slytherin. As soon as my eyes landed on Skyla I couldn't believe my eyes she was so hot how come I have never seen her any where if she is a pure blood.

"Hey Skyla"

"Hey Draco"
I swear my father knows someone with the name Gaunt I might have to owl him and ask him.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Skyla alone"

"Yh sure"
I pulled her over into a corner far away from everyone else.

"I was just wondering if you would like to maybe go on a date with me"

"Yh sure, but why me don't you just sleep with girls"

"Yes but your different, be ready 7 tomorrow night"

"Okay, bye Draco"

I can't believe I asked her on a date I have never been on a date in my entire life what am I going to do but I do really like Skyla I think she is different then all the other girls.

Skyla's POV
I walked into my room where Ginny and Autumn were and sat down on my bed.

"Hey what did Draco want"

"Yh what did Malfoy want"

"Well he kind of asked me out on a date tomorrow"

"What Malfoy never goes on dates with anyone you must mean something to him or he wants something from you because he only has flings with girls"

"Yh I know that's what I said to him and he said that I was different from other girls I was shocked, he is kind of good looking what could go wrong"

"Yh he could turn out to be different you never know"

"Yh I said I would go so I can't back out now can I!"

"Yh we will have to help you with your outfit"

"Yh"

I said good night to Ginny and Autumn and went to bed imagining what my date with Draco will turn out to be like
(The picture on the top or the side is Autumn)
That's chapter 2 finished I know she isn't a bad girl yet but that will be happening in the next chapters and after she meets her real parents. I hope you like it and please vote