Chapter 19 - New Students

I was nearing the end of February, when I was sat in the Great hall at breakfast eating some toast. Draco and everyone else was sat with me when McGonagall started to clink her glass.

"Excuse me everyone, I have an announcement to make. Today we have 5 new students to get sorted and finsih their year at Hogwarts. Please Welcome Elena, Izabella, Kym, Arabella and McKenzie."

5 girls walked to the front of the hall and stood in a lime waiting for their name to be called.

"Elena Riddle" A tall blonde girl stepped up to the podem, once she turned around I had noticed that she had dark red eyes. McGonagall put the hat on her head and nonaooner had it gone on her head it had shouted Slytherin. She walked over and sat down at the top of the Slytherin table.

"Izabella Zabini" she had dark skin long blonde hair and her eyes were blue with a tint of grey in them.

"Hey Blaise, is she a relative of  yours"

"I'm not sure"

Just then an owl flew through the window and dropped a letter of in front of Blaise. He ripped it open and read it quickly.

"Guys, it's from my parents. She is my long lost sister. She got sent away for her protection like you Sky"

"That's great Blaise, you have a sister"
We had just finished talking when we heard the hat shout Slytherin. We all turned round to find Izabella sitting down next to Elena Riddle.

"Oh and Sky the letter also says that Elena is your cousin as well"

"Oh cool  why don't we talk to them after the feast"

"Yeah"

McGonagall then shouted the next new student "Kym Vecellio" Another blonde girl walked up on to the stage her hair was more of a honey colour though, she had deep blue eyes and her skin was an olive colour the hat was placed on her head. We sat there for a few minutes before the hat decided to put Kym in Gryffindor.

"Arabella Black"  A girl with shoulder length black hair, grey eyes and olive skin walked up to the stool. She looked a lot like Sirus maybe she is his daughter. The hat shouted out Gryffindor and she walked off towards the table and joined Kym.

"Finally McKenzie Moon"
A girl with long black hair and green eyes with blue specks walked up to the stool. The hat was placed on her head and it soon shouted out Slytherin. She joined Elena and Izabella and sat in between them.

McGonagall finished her speech and we were all sent of to do what we wanted considering it was a Saturday.
Draco, Blaise, Theo, Autumn, Ginny and I all walked over to the three new  Slytherins.

"Hey, it's Elena, Izabella and McKenzie right"

"Yeah"

"Well, I'm Skyla, this is Autumn, Ginny, Draco, Blaise and Theodore"

"Hey, are you Blaise Zabini?"  Izabella questioned

"Yeah, I know who you are you are my sister, I got an owl from mum and dad"  

Izabella got up and hugged Blaise.

"It's great to meet you finally"

"Yeah you too"

I turned to Elena

"So Elena a Riddle huh"

"Yeah I'm Tom Riddle's daughter"

"I know, Blaise's parents told us and my mum's sister married Tom Riddle so I guess that makes you my  cousin"

"Really"