Chapter 11 - Christmas Morning

I woke up and looked at the clock on the wall it read 7 o clock, I pulled myself out of Draco's grasp and then turned to look at him. I shook him awake as I did he fell onto the floor which made me go into a fit of laughter

"Hey, you just woke me from the best dream ever"

"And what was that about"

"Can't tell you if I did I would have to kill you"

"Shame, you wouldn't be able to do that, you love me too much and you need me around or else you would die yourself" I stated giggling to myself

"Whatever, I am off to get dressed I will meet u back here so we can all open our presents"

"Okay"

I walked upstairs to find Ginny and Autumn already awake

" Hey, how was sleeping with Draco "

"It was fine not like you need to know anyway its none of your business"

"Okay, I was just asking"

"I know anyway, we are all going to open our presents down stairs after we have all got dressed then head of to our families house"

"Okay"

I was ready within 30 minutes and so we Autumn and Ginny. We all walked down the stairs with our gifts in our hands to see Blaise, Theo and Draco sat on the sofa waiting.

"Took you long enough, we want to open our presents already"

"Were coming, just be patient Dray"

We all sat on the floor in one big circle and handed our gifts to each other. I had got Ginny a new Emerald green dress the had a white ribben round the back I had also brought her a pair of Emerald green heels to go with it.

"Sky I love it thank you"

"No problem Gin"

I had gotten Autumn a Plum purple dress with diamontes on the cleavage area and also a pair of plum heels to go with it as well.

"Thanks Sky, this is amazing"

I had gotten Blaise and Theo the newest broom the Nimbus 2002.

"Thanks Sky I really wanted this" they both said simultaneously
Last of all I had gotten Draco a green snake pendant and necklace.

"Sky, you shouldn't of have, how did you know it was the one I wanted"

"I know you too well that's why and because I love you"

"I love you too"

"Okay love birds you can stop now you are kind of making me puke"

"Whatever Theo"

"Here Sky"

Draco handed me a small neatly wrapped present.
I opened it to find a beautiful green snake ring that had diamonds actually on the snake it was just beautiful

"It's a promise ring, I want you to wear it and remember that I will always be here for you no matter what that is a promise"

"Thank you Dray it is really beautiful"
He grabbed the box out of my hand and pulled the ring out the he slid it on my ring finger.

"That's not all I have another present for you"

"Dray you didn't have to"

He handed me a long rectangular box I opened it up to find a stunning Emerald necklace with a few diamonds round the outside.

"Dray, this is stunning, you didn't have to get me it though"

"I did I wanted to spoil you because you are my girl and its not just any necklace, if you really love me the necklace will automatically fit to your neck and it will glow and if you don't then it won't fit you properly"

I pulled the necklace out and put it round my neck, it started to become smaller and fit my neck, it also started to glow that meant that I did truly love Draco.

"I will love you forever Dray and you know that, nothing will change that, for ever and ever as you say"

"I love you so much Sky"