Chapter 9 - My New Found Brother

I stood there staring at a boy who looked just like my father apart from his eyes they were like our mums. I couldn't believe it, I always thought I was an only child even as Hermione Granger.
"Hi, I'm Landon Daniel Gaunt"

"Umm Hi, I'm Skyla Renee Gaunt nice to meet you"

"Well I see you two have a lot to talk about so we will leave you alone for a while, Draco would you like to come for a drink"

"Yes sure"

They all walked out of the dining room and it was just me and Landon.

"So your my brother, I just can't believe I have a brother, I only just find out that I wasn't a muggle born and that I was a pure blood and now I have a brother, that's alot for one person who thought she was a muggleborn and and only child"

"I know, I am really happy that we have finally met our mother and father have always talked about you, they never wanted to give you up, but with us being pureblood Voldemort would have come and asked us to join him and they didn't want you getting involved in that"

"I know they did what is best for me"

"Well we have a lot to talk about, where shall we start"

We sit down at the table and we started to ask each other questions about ourselves.

"So Landon, what school do you go to"
"I go to Drumstrang, what about you"

"I go to Hogwarts, what year are you in"

"Year 4"

"So that makes you 15 right"

"Yeah it does and I know that your 18"

"Yeah"

"So who was that, that was with you"

"Draco Malfoy, my boyfriend"

"Well he better treat you right haha or he would have to answer to me"

"Landon your 15 and he's 18 what are you gonna do to him" I said chuckling to myself

*30 minutes later*
Landon and I had been talking for what seemed like ages. Draco walked into the dining room.

"Hey Sky are you ready to go"

"Yeah, just give me a minute"

I hugged Landon goodbye and walked over to Draco, he grabbed my hand and we walked to the sitting room where my mother and father was to bid me goodbye, but before I left they handed me and big rectangle box.

"It's for your ball we thought you might look great in it and Draco helped to decided which one would look great on you"

I went up to them to hug them both as I was hugging my mum she whispered something into my ear

"He's a keeper Sky, don't lose him for anything"

"I wasn't planning to mum"

I grabbed Draco's hand once more and we flooed back to Hogwarts.

"Well that was fun"

"Yes it was" I agreed

"How did it go with your brother"

"It went great we got along really well, I saw that it went well for you as well, my parents to seem to love you"

"That's because I am a very lovable person you see and that's why you love me"

"Who said I love you" I said trying to hide my smile

"I did is that okay with you"

"No because I don't love you"

He looked at me and gave me his best pouty face that I just couldn't resist. I walked up to him and gave him a hug and went in to give him a kiss he was leaning towards me as well, but I just pulled away and ran up to my dorm. When I was at the top of the stairs I looked down at Draco.

"You can't get me that easily"

"I will get you next time, you do know that right and I am a lot faster then you"

"Okay whatever you say Dray, I'm going to bed I will see you in the morning"

"Night Sky and I love you"

"I love you too Dray"

I walked into my dorm and flopped down on my bed

"Hey Sky, how was you meeting with your Mum and Dad"

"It was great thanks Autumn, I look so much like my mum apart from my eyes and mouth they are from my dad"

"That's great, what's in the box"

"I don't know I haven't actually looked at it but it might be a dress for the ball"

"Let me see" Ginny said while grabbing the box out of my hands she opened the box and inside it was a beautiful purple dress. I pulled it out of the box and noticed that it was a short dress and it had all diamante around the waist and on the strap. In the box was also a pair of dark purple high heels that went with the dress wonderfully with all diamantes down the side and on the heel.

"That is beautiful Sky, who picked that"

"Well my mum said that Draco helped pick it out, he has really good taste"

"Well of course he does he is going out our amazing friend"

"Okay whatever you say, have you two got your dresses for the ball"

"Yeah we went shopping today, mines dark blue while Autumn's is pink"

"Oh guys I forgot to tell you something"

"Spill it Sky we want to know"

"Well I have a 15 year old brother and he is called Landon and he goes to Drumstrang"

"That's amazing Sky what does he look like"

"Well he looks like my father but he has my mother's eyes"

We sat up all night talking about my new family and the ball until we eventually fell asleep