Chapter 13 - The Day After Christmas

Hey guys Tanya here. Sorry I haven't updated lately just been busy with my college coursework and work as well. I will be updating a lot sooner next time because its the holidays, YAY.
Keep voting and commenting I love to hear what you think of my story.
_______________________________________

I woke up to the sun shining through my bedroom window. I slowly got out of bed and shook Autumn and Ginny who were also sleeping on my kingsize bed.

"Go away it's too early"

"Get up you lazy arses"

"Fine then stay in bed all you want"

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my wand on the way, I flicked my wand and soon my stereo came in full blast. That will get them up I thought to myself.
I walked back into the bedroom and as soon as I did I was attacked by a flying pillow.

"Hey, why did you do that"

"Duh, are you stupid, I told you not to wake me up"

"Whatever you both need to get up"

We eventually we all dressed, so we headed down stairs.
We walked into the dining room to see Draco, Blaise, Theo, Landon, Mum and Dad all sat at the table.

"Well look who decided to show up after like what hours"

"Ha ha very funny Draco" I walked over to him and pecked him on the cheek.

"It wasn't me you were waiting on, it was these two lazy bones wouldn't get up when I told them too"

"Whatever Sky"

We all sat down and ate in silence until it was time to open our presents from my parents.
We all sat down on the sofas in the living ready to open them.
My mum passed me my present and I was eager to open it. I slowly peeled back the wrapping paper to reveal a blue sapphire butterfly brouch.

"It's amazing mum"

"No problem dear, it was my mum's and she passed it down to me, it had been in the family for generations and now it's your turn, when you have a daughter you will be able to hand it down to them and so on"

"Thank you again"

Everyone had opened their presents and it was still pretty early.

"Hey guys, how about we go and play some quidditch outside the back"

"Yh sure, let's go"

We all walked out into the back garden and grabbed our brooms

"So how about girls vs boys"

"Yh sure but we have one extra boy"

"I won't play, you guys go ahead"

"Are you sure Theo"

"Yh I'm sure I will just watch you"

"Okay, if you sure with it "

"Yh, now go and play"

I mounted my broom and flew up to my girls.

"So what are we going to do"

"Well your the seeker Sky, I'm the beater and Autumn's the chaser. You could also defend the goal while you are waiting to catch the snitch Sky"

"Sure"

On the other team Draco was the seeker, Landon was the chaser and Blaise was the beater.

*half way through the game*
I was wizzing through the air after the snitch when my broom started to control it's self, I was eventually thrown of my broom hurtling towards the ground. Before I hit the ground at full pelt, someone grabbed me but before I saw who it was I blacked out.

Draco's PoV
I saw Sky hurtling towards the ground so I automatically flew down to save her. I swooped under her and easily caught her, as I looked down at her I noticed she had passed out so I flew to the ground as did everyone else and we all ran inside to find Sky's parents. We soon found them and they helped take her to her bed.

Sky's PoV
I woke up to find myself in my bed and I felt something gripping on my hand. I lifted my head up to see Draco sitting on the chair next to my bed holding my hand tightly. I sat up but as I did I felt a sharp pain on my back. I yelled out in pain and Draco woke up with worry written all over his face.

"Sky, are you alright"

"No my back really hurts"

He rubbed my hand and promised me that it was going to be okay but I wasn't so sure.
My mum and Dad soon came rushing in along with everyone else.

"Sky are you alright"

"No my back really hurts"

My mum came over and lifted the back of my shirt up to have a look at my back. She stepped away laughing

"Mum why are you laughing its not funny, it really hurts.

"It's just that, its another Gaunt family tradition, when a female Gaunt is really in love with their true love then they start to develop a tattoo on their body which represents them and their true love"

"What really, what is the tattoo off"

"Well, why doesn't Draco have a look for you"

Draco stepped over to me and lifted my shirt up to reveal a female wolf and a male wolf together, the wolves were moving together and going round in circles

"Draco what is it"

"It's two wolves"

"Really wolves, who would ever think I would be represented by a wolf"

"Not me and to get them tattoo's you must really love me Sky"

"I do, I love you to the moon and back Dray and I will never stop loving you no matter what"

"I love you too"

Everyone had already cleared out of my room and it was just me and Dray. I leaned in and kissed him passionately and I know its sounds a bit cleache but every time I kissed him it felt like the first time over and over again. We both laid down and I laid my head on his chest and we soon fell asleep wrapped up in each others arms.