Epilogue - The last day of Hogwarts

Draco's PoV

Today is the last day of Hogwarts I am going to miss this place. It is my second home and a lot of things have happened while I was here. The most important thing that did happen here was when I met my one true soulmate Sky.

I I'm going to miss Sky when she goes on holiday with her family for a year, but I am hoping to see her a lot hopefully.

I packed my suitcase and brought it down to the great hall. I threw my suitcase down with the hoard of other suitcase. I strolled into the great hall to find everybody all ready there. I slid in between Sky and Autumn.

"Hey guys, aren't you sad to be leaving"

"I am everything has happened here for me, I have had a lot of amazing memories here"

"Me too Sky, maybe some I would rather forget. Anyway let's eat it's a long ride to Kings Cross"

I looked at Sky and gave her a peck on her cheek

"I'm glad I met you Sky, you are the best thing to ever happen to me"

"Aww Drake, your the best thing to happen to me too. I love you Drake"

"I love you too Sky"

We grabbed some food each and soon finished our food. Not long after McGonagall stood on the podem.

"Attention everybody, I want to wish everyone a good summer. It has been a wonderful year. I am happy to wish our 7th years good luck in the future, but before they head of into the future they will need to graduate properly and get their diploma's. When I read your names come up to the podem and collect your dipolma. Mr Theodore Nott"

He walked up to McGonagall with a smile on his face

"Mr Nott, you have passed with Exceeding Expectations well done"

He walked down and stood at the side of the stage, waiting for everyone to get their diploma's.

Hermione's PoV

" Miss Luna Lovegood"

I heard Luna's name being called and she walked up to the podem dreamily.
"Miss Lovegood, you have passed with Outstanding results, well done"

I couldn't believe Luna got Outstanding, she must be really smart, maybe the hat was right to put Luna in Ravenclaw.

Alot of names had been called out and I wasn't one of them so I sat and waited patiently.

"Mr Draco Malfoy"

I squeezed Draco hand before he walked up, he had a nervous look on his face. He got to the front and McGonagall handed him his dipolma.

"Mr Malfoy you have passed with Outstanding results, well done and good luck in the future"

He shook McGonagall's hand and walked down and stood next to Theo

Blaise, Autumn and Ginny had all gone after Draco and had all gotten Exceeding Expectations.

"Miss Skyla Gaunt"

I walked quickly up to the front, excited for the news on how well I have done.

"Miss Gaunt you have passed with Outstanding result, well done. But not only that you are the highest ranking student that has ever passed their N.E.W. T.s and O.W.L.s. so well done Miss Gaunt"

After McGonagall had finished there was a loud applause all directed to me. McGonagall handed me my diploma and I walked down to Draco and the others who all had smiles on their faces.

"Well done Sky, I'm happy for you"

"Gather around 7th years, it's time for a group Photo which will end up in the daily profit"

We all gathered around I stood next to Draco and on the other side of me was Autumn and Theo and on Draco's other side was Ginny and Blaise. The picture was taken and we all sat back down at our table.

It was soon time to head down to Hogsmeade station. We all grabbed out suitcases and loaded them in the carriages. After a short 5 minute ride we had finally made it to station.

We walked onto the bright red train and found a empty compartment straight away.

"I'm going to miss Hogwarts, it was like a second home for me"

"Yeah me too. Anyway Sky where are you heading first on your trip"

Just as I was about to tell them where I was going first Landon came sauntering through the doors.

"We are going to Paris first, the city of love. How are you going to xope without Draco there with you sis"

"Whatever Landon"

"Anyway congrats on your results, mum and dad will be so proud of you"

"Thanks Landon"

After about 1 hour we had soon arrived a King's Cross, and awaiting on the arrival of the train were the excited parents

I looked to my left where Draco was but I found that he was no longer there.

"Hey guys do you know where Draco went"

"No he was there minute ago"

Blaise's PoV

I knew exactly where Draco had gone, I just couldn't tell Sky because it would ruin the surprise.

Draco's PoV

I slipped away quietly while Sky was looking out of the window. I walked towards the exit of the train and as soon as the doors opened I jumped out ready to surprise Sky. I found my parents instantly and got what I needed from them and I quickly made my way to where I needed to be.

Sky's PoV

I walked of the train with my friends and brother in tow. I looked for my parents and soon found them. I walked towards them and gave them both a huge hug, I was do happy to see them again.

I wanted to say goodbye to Draco but I didn't know where he was.

"Honey, where is Draco doesnt he want to say goodbye"

"I don't know mum he just dissapeard"

Just after I had said that a loud deafening noise sounded out. Then a voice came on.

"Would Skyla Gaunt meet me at the platform near the front of the train please"

"Mum, what is happening"

"I don't know honey, why don't you go and find out" but what I didn't notice was the big smile on her lips

Everyone's eyes were on me and I was kind of frightened. I got to the front of the train and Draco was stood there waiting for me

"Draco, what are you doing"

"Well Sky, I don't know how to say this, but without you my life would not be worth living. I can't stand the thought of not having you in my life, I nearly lost you once I never want to lose you again. So I want to ask you something"

He slowly got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. He opened the box which showed a beautiful ring with a green Emerald sitting in the middle with little emeralds going down the sides.

"Sky, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you do me the honour and become my wife"

_______________________________________

That's it guys the last chapter. I hope you like it. I am debating on doing a sequel, but what do you guys think should I or should I leave it at this. Please comment and tell me I would really appreciate it
Tanya