Chapter 12 - Meeting all the Families

We had all finished opening our presents and it was soon time to go. We were going to go to Autumn's, Theo's, Blaise's, Ginny's, Draco's then mine and we would all be staying the night.
We all grabbed some floo power and stepped into the fire place one at a time and said Brooks Manor.
We all stepped out to see two people stood waiting for us.

"Hi you must be Autumn's friends, we are her parents Louise and Vince Brooks"

We all said Hi to them while we opened the presents that Louise and Vince had gotten us I had gotten a new dark blue knitted sweater from them it was beautiful.

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Brooks its lovely"

"You can call us Lousie and Vince, Sky you don't have to use formalities around us"

"Thank you"

We all sat in the living room talking about anything really until it was time to go to Theo's house.
We bid our goodbye to Autumn's parents after sorting out for me and Ginny to stay over on our February holiday.
We flooed to Theo's house and stayed for a few hours before heading over to Blaise's house. Not that long later we all headed over to Ginny's house, I couldn't wait to see Molly again she was like a second mother to me and I want to tell her who I was before I became Skyla Gaunt. We flooed over and Molly Weasley gave us all a big hug as we entered.

"Molly would I be able to talk to you for a few minutes"

"Sure Skyla, why don't you come into the kitchen with me"

We entered the kitchen and shut the door

"So what would you like to talk about"
"Well you know how Hermione Granger dissapeard"

"Yes i miss that girl she was like another daughter to me"

"Well I'm her, on my 18th birthday I had changed to look like this and I found out that they weren't really my parents and that I'm actually a Gaunt"
After I had finished talking I saw Molly crying

"Hermione is it really you"

"Yes really, I remember using polyjuoce potion to change into Harry and that is the point where George lost his ear and we lost Mad -eye"

"It really is you, I'm glad that you are still friends with Ginny, wait does Ginny know"

"Yes Ginny, Autumn and you are the only people that know who I was before"

"Well it's really good to know come on let's go back out, I bet they would be wondering where we are"

We walked back out and I walked over to Draco

"What was you and Mrs Weasley talking about"

"None of your business nosey"

"Okay I was just asking"

The time soon flew by and we were soon heading to Draco's house we flooed again and this time we were met by Lucius and Narsissa Malfoy.
Draco stepped forward first

"I would like you to meet my two new friends Autumn Brooks and Ginny Weasley and my girl friend Skyla Gaunt."

"It's nice to meet you all, now I bet you are all hungry especially after all the travelling through the floo network"

"Thank you Mrs Malfoy" I said kindly

"Call me Narsissa"

"Okay Narsissa"

We followed her into the dining room and she and Lucis sat at either end while it went me, Draco and Autumn one side and Ginny, Blaise and Theo on the other.
We had a wonderful tradional Christmas dinner the table was full of food and the chatter around the table never ceased to die down. I had such a good time.
Narsissa pulled me away and handed me a present.

"This is a family heir loom and I would like you to have it, I see how much Draco loves you and you love him so here you go"

I unwrapped the present and it was a beautiful Emerald green bracelet with little green hearts and snakes all around it, it was breathtaking

"It's amazing, thank you so much, I love it"

"No problem"

We said goodbye to the Malfoy's and headed of to my house we said hello to my parents and decided to go to bed and open our presents tomorrow. It was me, Autumn Ginny in my room and Dray, Theo and Blaise in the room next to ours we were all just so tired we fell asleep immediately.