The Chase

Seer POV

I skidded out of the park and almost went onto the road catching myself at the last second. I knew they would be on us soon and I needed to hide, I slipped into an alleyway and changed into my uniform.

When I looked out the amulet girl was there looking around. Taking out my summoners pendant I dispersed its energy into my motorcycle. It was a red and black Paralka made in Carnak, my tires screeched and drew her attention to me. As she leaped on me I zoomed away and left her in the dust.

I tapped into a satellite orbiting near me and downloaded the maps. After setting it to autopilot I started hacking S.H.I.E.L.D. Satellite. I erased our images from it while dealing with the bumps and swerves I didn't notice my follower behind me, until they pounced.

White Tiger POV

The girl was bent over a screen and tapping furiously at something. I followed behind her for a second before leaping onto her back. She whipped around and upon seeing me she kicked me in the face. Impressive reflexes. Then she slid duel knives out of her sleeves.

"What you 'wielders' can't use your magic to defend yourselves" I taunted. She didn't take the bait

"Mine just lets me see weaknesses so I need actual weapons" while we were talking the motorcycle had elongated into a flat fighting square. I ran forwards and slashed at her arm making her pull away. She aimed a slice at my head and I ducked, kicking her legs out from under her. She hit the platform hard and groaned, taking my chance I grabbed her arms and pinned them to the floor. Unfortunately I had forgotten her legs and she kicked me off.

We continued on going back and forth in our little duel leaving shallow cuts and bruises on the other until finally I saw my chance. As she can in for another slash I grabbed her knife hilt forced it out of her hands, leaped over her and hit her on the head with the but of it. The girl crumpled to the ground and the motor cycle/ fighting square disappeared. I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder and started heading to the Tri-Carrier.

Nightmare's POV

For the first time in a while fear shot through me, ducking into an ally I shrouded myself in illusion and created a mirage of myself. Iron Fist gave chase to it and I led him into a back ally all while sitting on a bench appearing to read a newspaper. I dropped the illusion on myself so I could concentrate more on the other. I transferred my vision, voice and hearing to the image allowing it to speak.

"Why are you chasing us?"

"We were ordered to, who was the person I saw in my memory?"

"Portal Master, he was not there on a physical plane but if you had looked into the mystical side you could see him affecting the persons mind."

"Why are you running from us"

"If Portal Master catches us he will have undeniable claim to this realm. With us locked away securely he will confine our collection of ether to that space. Leaving an entire planet of ether open it has built up for too long and if one person was to unleash it. Well nobody will have control of their minds anymore." Iron Fist looked torn

"I want to help you but they will know of my betrayal"

"That can be solved". I left the image and headed back to the alleyway.

Iron Fist POV

Nightmare suddenly froze, looking into the mystical half of reality I saw a strange golden glow surrounding it. It was an illusion I cursed myself for being so stupid. The image dissolved all of a sudden as a voice rang out from the mouth of the ally.