Explanations and other info

So the top left photos are just some ideas for what their world might look like since theirs delved into magic while ours went into Science. The top right set is for the different bridges. Keep in mind that it reflects a persons personality not their powers so the more extravagant does not mean more powerful. The top left of the set is Nightmare's bridge he is actually very into nature. The top middle is Twister's, it is located on a mountain and has a peaceful feel. The top left is Shadow's, it is in eternal night because he is more in touch with his powers than most. The bottom right is Flare's because I imagine him sitting in his mind-house tinkering with something for a day. The bottom left one is Seer's, she has the least extravagant because she enjoys the simpler things in life.

Real Names

Flare- George Rinn

Shadow- Jack Rider

Seer- Lily Seeker

Twister- Ian Springer

Nightmare- August Miller

Powers:
Twister has the ability over air but how great a control depends how much mana he has at his disposal.

Nightmare's powers don't just cover one area, it spans across many branches of magic. It can go from Forcefields to Telekinesis to mind reading.

Seer has very little power spread between seeing people's weaknesses and being a summoner. She gained more powers at the end of the book but I will talk about those later.

Flare's powers I had a hard time with because I had to decide whether to give him speed or control over time. I ended up with speed and the reason that in the final battle he disappeared is he was moving too fast for the naked eye to see.

Shadow has the power of invisibility, with low amounts of mana he can only go camo but with high he can literally become ghost even able to walk through walls.

Portal Master has control over matter and can rip a space through it to get to another place. His advanced ability is to drain the mana from the area but in the final battle there was to much being generated for it to be a problem.

Also as is shown Portal Master was controlling Nick Fury from the start but a bit of him was also controlling Spider-Man. That is what Spider-Man heard Twister and Doctor Strange talking about when he came in.

The mana team is not only from a different dimension but they are the counterparts to the team. Seer is White Tiger, Flare is Power Man, Nightmare is Iron Fist, Shadow is Nova and Twister is Spider-Man. Also Fury and Nike are counterparts and Portal Master and Goblin are counterparts.

The reason why they were in pain around the goblin is because magic and science are opposites and in a world of science magic is a minority. The goblin is the central beacon of science in that dimension and it tainted the mana near it causing it to hurt people who has a connection to mana.

Leyriana was the first ever person who could access the mana and she had powers in all branches of magic. At that point in time mana was not regenerative and so in an experiment she took all the mana in their world and imbued it into a pair of rings. These rings became the generators of mana, she put one in the mystical heart of their world. She then portaled to hide the other ring and accidentally traveled through dimensions where she broke into the marvel universe. She proceeded to hide the ring in K'un L'un where it remains.

When Seer touched the ring it transcended her in a way that she no longer needed mana and opened up the use of all mental powers, memory manipulation for instance. Everyone has access to every power but it just depends on if the discover it or not this is not know to many though. Seer might have some long term effects but who knows?

Portal Master's true purpose coming to the dimension was to find an untapped source of mana to use.

The "hide and seek" code thing is something they do if they need to confuse an enemy or escape.

Deadpool also didn't realize there was a generator in his world so that is why he said that they had a limited magic supply. Also Deadpool doesn't have a counterpart and therefore travels between almost all dimensions.

In the chapter 'Chase' I put Shadow's POV twice but the first time I meant Nightmare, it is fixed now though.

There are many different words for the thing that the Titan squad draw upon to use magic but the more common ones are mana, ether and essence.

That is the end of this story I have gone back and edited the chapters so I probably won't be touching it for a while. Everyone say good bye.

The Team says goodbye

The Titan Squadron says goodbye

Deadpool says goodbye

What! Deadpool your not supposed to be here, you know what never mind

Bye