Rekt

Iron Fist POV
The heli-carrier touched down right outside the gates next to my jet. Me and the monks walked forward to greet them. The team along with Nick Fury came out first followed by a bunch of suited up agents and I might have seen the Avengers somewhere.

"Why have you come here?" I questioned them

"Bring out the fugitives Danny" Spider-Man replied

"They take refuge in our walls and are under our protection" the monks talked for me.

"You leave us no choice then" Fury said "Attack!" The agents and Avengers and the team came rushing at us. The guards joined our ranks and we held them at bay. Twister I really hope you finish soon. We were being slowly forced back even though we were more skilled then most of them they outnumbered us. Just as I was about to give up hope a bright light shone from the palace. Everyone covered their eyes and when the spots were gone there stood Twister, Nightmare, Seer, Shadow and Flare. The strange thing was they were all dressed in white and gold robes like the monks. The monks all bowed to them and I followed their example.

"They have reached their full potential" The master said.

Twister flicked his fingers lazily and five massive tornados formed, seer closed her eyes and summoned an undead army, Shadow and Flare just disappeared and Nightmare just closed his eyes but I felt my stamina returning while the enemy looked more drained. The tornadoes decimated the ranks of S.H.I.E.L.D. while the Avengers kept getting beat up by an invisible force which I assumed was Shadow and Flare. Nightmare and Seer sat it out controlling their respective powers while me, the monks and our soldiers took on the team.

Soon only Fury was left standing untouched by the surrounding Chaos. The undead disappeared and the limitless strength left me I collapsed to the ground while the monks simply sat down. Seer and Nightmare got up and they surrounded Fury.

"Reveal yourself Portal Master" Twister said.

I was confused but then Fury's face twisted into an unnatural sneer. He then proceeded to collapse and a wisp left his body that formed into a man wearing blue robes.

"How did you know it was me"

"You would have attacked us upfront unless you had found a host and this was the most powerful man in the world"

"I guess I am too predictable now aren't I, too bad you won't be able to use your powers" then he raised his hands, blue light crackling from them. Something in the air changed like this back round noise he had been hearing disappeared.

The other team seemed to not be affected though. They just kept on walking towards portal master.

"That. . . That's not possible" he stuttered

"Possible" Seer sneered

In that moment they looked like they were ready to kill. Seer lashed out first with her daggers cutting his arms. Then Shadow roundhouse kicked him and small bruises and cuts appeared all over him presumably due to Flare. Then Twister surrounded him in a mini tornado and cut off his air supply effectively knocking him out. Then nightmare chanted something and he was bound with what looked like linen.

"Well that's done" Seer said dusting her hands of like this happened everyday. Meanwhile everyone who had been knocked out was groaning as they stood up rubbing their heads.

I just stared at them.

Can you believe it folks after escaping from Shadow I managed to update within THREE DAYS! It's a miracle you usually have to wait a month for a new chapter but I am feeling inspired lately. There is sadly only two chapters left and that is the Epilouge and a chapter where I am going to answer any question you may have about what has happened. You may even find out about something you missed before. Any way. . .

Writer!!!

WHAT SEER

Do we get a sequel?

Possibly but I do have other stories that I want to work on first. Also go check out OwlProtecter and her stories.

Don't you say that every chapter

You got a problem with that

No.

You know this reminds me of a time a friend accidentally spilled their drink on a ballot table and then poured the rest is the ballot barrel thinking it was a garbage bin.

How does that relate to anything?

No idea😎