Epilouge

Iron Fist's POV
We spent the next half hour waking everybody up, there were a few minor injuries but not much. I shuddered to think about what they could do if they wanted to cause damage. It seemed like  a force had been affecting their minds a bit but now everyone seemed fairly passive if mildly confused.

People laughed and chatted, there was a great feast for everyone there. Even Doctor Strange showed up, during the meal Seer pulled him away to a quiet corner. I couldn't make out what they were saying I did see her press something into his hands. He then promptly left after saying his goodbyes. It was curious but I let it slide.

Soon it was time for them to go, I would miss the chance to get to know them better but Seer jokingly said 'If we don't get back soon Director Nike will send the E squad in' When someone asked who the 'E' squad was they all shuddered. They replied with 'the explosive team' that was enough for me to not want them to come to our dimension. The 'others' as I have decided to call them came and thanked me. Then they walked through the recently opened rift dragging Portal Master with them.

Soon only Seer was left she pulled me aside and pressed something into my palm. Looking down I saw it was a small glass globe.

"What is it?"

"A caller, for if anything from our world leaks into yours"

"But, why did you give this to me"

"Nobody should know about our world, I can lie to Nike but too many people here know about us. I will wipe everyone's but yours and Doctor Strange's minds. It is a burden since their heads will be filled with false memory's but you will have Doctor Strange to help."

"How will you wipe so many minds?" I asked

"The holder it . . . Well it changed me that's all you need to know"

She backed away and raised her hands everyone started crumpling in a wave when it reached me my vision faded to black.

. . . . . . . . .

I woke up on Pete's couch with Peter and Sam playing a video game. Ava studying and Luke watching Tv.

"Hey, he's awake" Sam said

"What happened?" I asked

"We were playing video games and you fell asleep"

"What are you playing now?"

"It's a new game called 'the outsiders'"

. . . . . . . .

Seer POV
We stepped through the portal into our world and the change was immediate. Shadow ran straight into a wall while trying to phase through it. But all the others just seemed duller, but it didn't affect me. When I had released the power of the holder it made it so I no longer needed mana. The others and I had agreed before we came back to not tell Nike the truth.

The Hovercraft touched down next to us and we steeled ourselves for what was about to become a long string of lies. Then Shadow spoke.

"What do you think we should call them?" He asked

"How about 'the others'" Nightmare suggested.

I smiled one of the very few in the time to come. Maybe things would turn out fine after all, just maybe.

That is a wrap, the technical end of the story but I am going to post another chapter that explains some things. Like back story's, real names, powers, bridges the like.

So comment if you have a question. I might do a sequel but I have other books and ideas to do first.

My motto is there is no such thing as normal, normal is an illusion meant to make you feel safe and secure. I apply this in my books because adding that magic to it gives it a spark of adventure and wonder in my opinion.

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you've been watching RageGami

Shoot wrong outro music, that is not mine. We will cut that out, we will cut that out.

I couldn't resist anyway Bye for now.😊