Screams

White Tiger POV

When the screams started I nearly jumped out of my chair. The girl had woken up and she was writhing in her chains. Power Man startled from his nap as well when the boy started screaming as well. The sound cut through the air but it was even more startling when it stopped.

The girl and boy sat there clenching their teeth and finally the girl spoke.

"You'll. never. find. them." she bit back another scream "we. Just. Want. To. Go. Home."

That was weird Fury made it look like they were terrorists. The guy vibrated out of his cuffs and undid the girl's who slumped to the floor. He then took a running start at the wall, by this time me and Luke we're standing ready but then he slowed. He smacked into the wall as Fury walked in. The speedster looked confused and tried again only at normal speed. The girl hauled herself up to her knees to look at Fury.

"No, what have you done" she whispered "You can't take away the essence"

"Of course I can" Fury said walking over

"You can't take away my sight, you can fool them but not me Po . . ." She was cut of by another agonized scream as she clutched her head along with the boy on the floor. Fury walked out.

"What do you think she was about to say PM?"

"I have no clue" They continued to puzzle over the fainted girl's words until they were dismissed. But the words were still ringing in her head.

Portal Master

Sooooo my fellow Wattpaders school has officially started and I am about to be swamped with homework but I will try to update as best I can.

Be quiet Lilacia we all know you're just making up excuses I have to balance school and crime fighting

But you're A student Avaahhhh

Sorry to all those reading this Lilacia will temporarily be in the hospital for being clawed deeply by a bunch of cats, wonder why.

Anyways go check out her friend OwlProtecter and Lilacia does not own us Marvel does. White Tiger out.