Rescue

Nightmare POV
I felt empty inside, and I knew Twister and Shadow felt the same. Twister was barely maintaining the platform that was floating them up to the place our friends were being held. We had left Iron Fist back at the pier to make sure his team didn't know what was going on.

When we reached the top Twister collapsed onto the ground, or whatever you could call this. Shadow went mostly invisible aka camo, Twister was too tired to do anything and I was saving up to deal with security. We silently padded down the halls following Iron Fist's directions We ducked into corners or behind walls we the guards passed us. Soon we didn't need directions we just followed the screaming. We turned down another hallway and reached the cell block. By now that dull throbbing had turned into a splitting headache, we ran over to Seer and Flare's cell. I focused my power into a laser and cut a circle open, Flare and Seer were crumpled on the ground clutching their heads.

"Seer listen" I said hauling her upright "this pain is caused by something in the vicinity corrupting the mana. If you want this to become at least bearable you need to cut your connection" Her eyes widened.

"No Twister you know we can't do it" she looked up at me and the blood drained from her face "you already have"

"Yeah, but this isn't like our world there is a chance we could regain it but right now we can't get you out"

"Fine" She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them again they had filled with tears.

I looked over and saw that Flare was already up. Seer then also stood up, and we started going down the corridor.

"Come on guys we have just under two hours to get on the plane that is being chartered for us"

"Why only two hours?" Seer questioned

"Because in two hours the bond will heal and we won't be able to use our powers like we used to"

"Come on we have to go D is going to meet us at the airport"

"Now who might D be?" In front of us was White Tiger and PowerMan.

"S***" Shadow cussed.

I looked around at our surrounding area and noticed a door to our left. I nudged Shadow and pointedly looked toward the door. He got the message and turned camo and slipped in.

"Come on you really think we would actually tell you that?" Twister commented

"No" White Tiger responded

I connected a tiny link with Shadow 'are you ready yet?'
'Almost give another minute I'll signal you when I am ready'

"You do realize we could take you down any second now, right?" Seer was recovering

"Yeah I could grab your amulet any second now and Twister could just suck all the air from your lungs"

"You can't, or else you would have by now" PM said

"Your right which means the only reason why they are talking right now
is to stal . . ."

'NOW' Shadow yelled in my mind. I tackled the team into the jet as White Tiger lunged at us.

"You sir have impeccable timing" Seer commented

"It's a gift" Shadow shrugged

"Seriously though, who is D?" Flare asked

"Daniel Rand he's the next king of K'un Lun"

"And that will help us how?" Flare sure had a lot of questions

"It's the centre of this world"

"Oooohhhh" Finally some peace and quiet.

"Shadow E.T.A."

"Ten minutes"

"Okay until we reach the plane we should probably all relax"

"Why can't we just take this to K'un Lun?"

"Do you want to be attacked by a couple masters of every martial art ever"

"Never mind"

Okay I am finally done, and yes I know it has been around a month since I last updated and I am Sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. But there is school and work and YouTube and . . . That is not going to cut it is it?

Nope, lady you put our lives on hold Lady there is no place you can hide

First of all be quiet Shadow. Second I don't need to hide you are my characters so I can make you do anything.

You can't kill me or else the story will be ruined

I hate it when you are right. Just do the disclaimer and such.

K, so Lilacia does NOT own the Ultimate Spider-Man team or S.H.I.E.L.D. Or New York also check out her friend OwlProtecter
Shadow out