32nd Chapter

I run out of the hospital like a maniac. I feel like I'm going to fall any minute now. I feel electricity all over me and I'm so dizzy.

I find myself bumping into Andy.

"Heath. Dude. Woah, what happened? You look a mess."

I can't see clearly. I hear laughs. A lot of them. I am no longer in control of my body. Leaning on Andy, I feel my head is going to explode because of all the laughing.

--

I open my eyes to very annoying lights. The hospital's.

"Heath, are you okay?" Andy asks with bloodshot eyes.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well, I ran into you on my way to the hospital's entrance. You looked like a ghost. You told me you needed to sleep then passed out. You're the one who should tell me what the hell happened."

"There was a lot of laughing."

"Where you up at Sasha's?"

I remember that I kissed her. Then everything after that is blurry. I only remember that I felt pain and I needed to run. The laughing is still echoing in my mind.

"Andy"

"Yeah?"

"You need to tell me what the hell is it that I don't know."

He stays quiet for a little while then takes a deep breath. "Okay," he says.

We're in the car at that neighbourhood with the tattoo shop. Andy told me not to ask any questions because he's trying to figure out where to start and he thinks bringing me to this place is a start.

"Andy, I've been here more than a couple of times. Can you just tell me what the hell is going on?"

He parks the car and tell me to stay inside. He says that he won't be long and it's important that I trust him and listen.

I follow him of course because I don't give a fuck about listening. I want to know what  is wrong with me. 

He walks for a little while and so do I.

He goes into a corner, I hear a couple of loud voices. If I go into that corner he'll see me so I'll just stay behind the wall and try to give the work to my ears.

"Where's Jack?" Andy asks.

" You need to understand that we're not his secretaries. Find him yourself." Another voice answers.

"Asshole." Andy says.

" What is it?" another voice joins.

"Ooh, Red wants to know how his little butterfly's doing in the hospital, don't you, love bird?" the voice of the asshole says and sound of laughter goes up. At that moment my head starts spinning and I got into the corner. The laughter getting louder even though the blurry faces in front of me are shocked as if they've just seen a zombie.

Now I all I hear is random sounds.

"Heath!!"

"Oh my god, Heath I told you to stay in the car."

"Guys, It's Heath."

"Shut up."

"Jack, come out here right now."

"Shut the fuck up." Andy's furious as I feel him drag me out of the place then all goes blank.

---

" We were just AWESOME!"

" We completely nailed that job," Dave says, laughing with complete happiness.