13th chapter

Heath’s POV:

“Can you not go?” Andy spells.

“Look, If you don’t want to go, It’s fine. But I need to go there. I need to find what the hell these dreams or whatever they are, are telling me.”

“What about the messages?!”

“What about them, D? I got sick of this! It’s like I don’t have a reason for life but to find what the hell are those dreams!”

“You also have to find what the hell is it with Sasha.” his smirk grows.

“I’m trying to get to know her but it’s like she has no time! Every time during this week I tried to ask her out or something this Red guy came in her excuses.”

“Red?” 

“Yeah.”

“What a stupid name.” Andy laughs.

“Fuck, even the mention of his name pisses me off.”

“Calm down, you said Sasha isn’t really an easy person to approach. I don’t think she’s given him any importance. How about I tell Eleanor to figure something out in the weekend so we could all be together?”

“Don’t bother, she won’t come. Plus, I’m busy, remember?”

“Well, take this, If Sasha comes, you’ll let this visit go for now.”

“For now?” I wait for him to give me an - I assure you - glare.

“Yeah, man.”

“Fine.”

“That’s my pal.” Andy says, hitting my shoulder and I give him a glare.

-

Sasha’s POV:

Work has been super busy the past few days. But super fun, too. I’ve been spending most of my time at this company that wanted the entrance to be covered with random graffiti designs. I never really tried graffiti before but Red seemed to have great experience with it so he taught me a bit and I caught the idea. 

I’ve been meaning to meet with Heath but I really had no time. Even Eleanor, we only exchange -good mornings- and that’s it. But the weekend is just around the corner, today’s almost finished. And then there’s tomorrow, then I’ll be free for full two days. 

 Eleanor texts me while I’m in bed and just about to decide to sleep. She caught me with my thoughts.

Eleanor: < Seems like Heath’s missing you. Andy told me to plan something for the four of us in the weekend. >

Me: <Oh my god, El. Will you ever stop? *Laughing emoji*>

< Let me know when you do.>

Eleanor: < Great, I’lll take that as a yes.>

<And no, I won’t. *Tongue out emoji* >

Me: <I’m not sure yet.>

Eleanor: < Awesome, you’re in. It’s late, night! *heart emoji*

Me: < Night, El. *heart emoji* >

Eleanor will always stay El. Never takes no for an answer. 

-

Andy’s POV:

“What’s the emergency that got me here at 3 A.M in the morning?” Dave asks.

“Why are you the one who came?” 

“I’m sorry to disappoint your precious wishes but Jack's got something that needs to be done by tonight, we’re not like you having free time to shatter. Just spell it out already.”