Part 4 confection

Hiccup asked Moko if he could talk to her. "So what do you want to talk about?" asked Moko. "Well it's hard to put it in to words so, I think it's better if I showed you." said hiccup. "I don't understand what you mea..." But Moko couldn't finish as hiccup pulled her in to a kiss. Moko was shocked by this, but kisses back. Putting one hand on the side of his face and the other on the back of his neck. Little did they know that Marshal, Mr. Choi and Herc were watching the whole time. Marshal had a small smile all the while.  

     "I've always wanted to do that." said a breathless hiccup, who was wearing a huge smile. "Same here." said Moko. They leaned there foreheads against each other. "So does this mean?" asked hiccup. "I'd like that." said Moko. 

       The gang all had different expressions. Astrid looked angry. Ruffnut looked jealous. (This hiccup is the one who's between "httyd one" and "httyd two". He's the one from the NETFLIX SERIES) Snotlout looked shocked. Tuffnut snickers at Snotlout's expression. While Fishlegs looked embarrassed. Stoic had woken up and was thinking about the past. Hiccup had every right to say he did. "Val what have I done?" said Stoic. 

           The next day Hiccup went to the school morning meeting in his ranger suit. He stood at the podium with Moko and Marshal on either side of him and said. "Attention all of Berk high I'm here to inform you that I'm leaveing school. I'm needed elsewhere, for I am a range. Goodbye and good luck." All they did was laugh at him. Marshal and Moko see a lone tear roll down Hiccup's face. He looks at them with a nod and they all leave.