Part 10 Your our last hope: part 1

It was lunch time hiccup and Moko are sitting with Herc and Chuck eating. Hiccup was telling them about his dream. "My god, that was horrible." said Herc. Hiccup was about to speak when the alarm went off. 'Wooooa. Wooooa. Wooooa.' Wailed the alarm. "Gipsy danger report to bay08." said a woman over the speaker and continues to speak. "Category5, code name 'Riju'." "Moko let's get going." said hiccup. "Okay." said Moko

We switch to hiccup and Moko running  down a corridor. They eventually get into Gipsies cockpit and get into place. " Gipsy danger ready for the big drop." said hiccup. The head/cockpit then dropped onto the shoulders of Gipsy danger. "Mr. Haddock, Mrs. Mori this is Marshal Pentecost. 'Riju' is headed towards Berk you know what to do, your our last hope." Gipsy was soon launched into battle. We now see the jaguar was in the water.

       'Hiccup's over voice' 

        "There are things you can't fight, acts of God. You see a hurricane coming you get out of the way. But when your in a jaguar suddenly you can fight the hurricane. You can win."

        Gipsy danger stands on 'The Berk loading docks' and looks into the distance. They were greeted by a city that was now 50% fire. ( if you have seen the movie then you will know that in this chapter. It's meant to look like the Hong Kong battle.) Hiccup and Moko look on knowing that it wouldn't be easy to take it down. 

      'Dramatic Pacific rim battle music playing in the background' 

      As Riju turned around to see what was coming it's way. Only to get hit by a large 'Oil tanker', yes I just said 'Oil tanker'. Gipsy danger swung the boat as if it were a sword, landing blows left and right. Just as the "sword" was about to hit 'Riju' he used it's claw-like-tail to grab it. The Kiju managed to get the boat and throw it away. We see the it bounce off the road a little and, slices through two buildings and eventuall wedged itself between the two towering structures.