Sleeping Calum

-Skyler-

I can't stop replaying the look on Calum's face when I said I don't trust him.

Isn't this what I wanted? For him to want to be with me? I can't just give in straight away because what if he just throws me away again?
He needs to prove to himself that we are good together. I want Calum to be happy, and so badly I want for it to be with me.

Running out of the room, hoping he wouldn't follow, I decide to go for a little walk. It's way too late to be wandering off too far but we both need space for a bit.

After about an hour and a half of exploring around the hotel, I head back. Checking my phone, I see there's still no call from Calum. He's probably so upset with me.

I dig through my bag, searching for the extra key card to the room. Once I finally find it, I quietly slide it in and slip through the door. The lights are all still on but Calum is snuggled up with a pillow on the floor next to the bed, fully asleep. Sleeping Calum is literally adorable, so innocent and cute. I wonder what he's dreaming about.

He probably left the bed open for me, a sweet gesture on it's own. I pull the blanket off the bed and gently place it on Cal. Worried about sending him mixed messages, I plop myself onto the bed instead of snuggling up to him like I really want to.