Fake Girlfriend

-Luke-

"Yesss! Finally in New York!" I shout once we land.

Ashton and Mikey are still half asleep but my cheering woke them up enough.

"Come on guys, hurry up! Let's gooo." I beg them, pulling them up out of their seats.

"Dude, what's the rush. I'm exhausted, give me a break!" Mikey grunts.

"I just wanna get to the hotel is all. Calum's probably waiting on us..."

Ashton smirks at me. "You mean Skyler's waiting on you."

The truth is, the more time I've been spending with Skyler as my "fake girlfriend", the more I've actually wanted to make her my real girlfriend.

I guess before, she and I both knew she wasn't into it, so that's why I ended up kissing Meg. It felt good to be around someone who really, really, liked me. I honestly don't even know Meg but she's nice enough.

But something about knowing how much Skyler likes Calum, makes me wish she wanted me that way too.

I've gotten so close with her that I can't imagine losing her. Calum let her go, so shouldn't I get a fair shot?

I keep trying to shake these thoughts, knowing the only reason we are still "together" is so that her and Calum can end up with each other.

Calum's my brother and I love him, but he doesn't even see how amazing Skyler is. Why would he let someone as perfect as her go?