The Having Faith Series ♥

Hello Everyone 

 First I would like to thank you for being here! For my new readers, My name is Razan Hishmeh, I am a university student.  I have had a love of writing for a while now and I have tried to publish this story on Wattpad before but, I have been very occupied with other obligations that prevented me from continuing the older version of the story.  I apologize if there are any spelling errors or grammar mistakes in advance. Please be aware that this is my first novel that I have decided to share with all of you.  I would love to read your comments and see your votes if you like the direction the storyline is going. I hope you enjoy it and keep reading. 

This story is being republished after much-needed adjustments!  

Thank you to all of the re-readers who have read and supported me with the first-ever upload of Layla and Ahmad, and for your patience, while I reinvent the beloved plot.  I have redesigned each chapter with much-needed detail in hopes to capture your interest more Inshallah. I have changed the sequence of the chapters, which includes details of the main characters and how their lives were before they met. I have removed all old versions of each chapter to give you a new and improved edition of Layla & Ahmad. This story is still a work in progress since I am still inventing the story and characters as I go. I would love for you to continue this journey with me. 

A little backstory:

I originally started posting Layla & Ahmad on Wattpad in 2015, after being unable to find a book that represented an Islamic Arab romance on the other side of the world that could be relatable. Unfortunately, I had only gotten up to chapter five before being unable to continue. I recently got a chance to look back at the previous chapters and read the old comments. I remembered how many of you enjoyed the storyline, and how much I loved being connected with all of you. 

Needless to say, I am back at it again and I will not be going anywhere until this novel is done! I promise to post as consistently as possible and if anything changes I will let everyone know! Originally I wrote the story in the first-person narrative, Jumping for many different character points of view. I have now been writing from the third person point of view and hopefully, the story will be clear and give everyone a better picture going forward.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidences are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This book is not a perfect representation of Muslims.

Just a Reminder:

Copyright 2019 ©

All rights reserved.

No part of this novel may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written consent from the author. 

Thank you! 

Your friend and  author 

Razan