Chapter 1

Kayla's P. O. V.

I kept dusting as I waited on my boss. There was a lot of dust up on these shelf and I just cleaned it yesterday.

I washed my hands thoroughly because I was going to prepare his food.

I walked to the kitchen and lit the match to cook his food I think I'll do stew chicken day. I can't wait until he comes home.

Austin's P. O. V..

"Man tomorrow is the convention, "my friend Alex said. The convention which I have heard about is where these stuck up guys go show off how much they got and make business plans.

" It's gonna look bad if you ain't got no body, "Alex said. He was sitting on the couch in my all white office.

" I guess I can bring one of my maids, "I said. I have a lot. I know any would be glad to come with me. Why not? I'm a fly mother fucker.

" Which one you gonna bring? It doesn't matter which one you bring don't bring Tiffany, "he said.

She's a hoe I think no body is going to take me serious if I say she's my wife or even girlfriend.

I have to many hoes for maids.

" Maybe you can bring Gomez, "he said. By Richards he ment Kayla. I guess she ain't a hoe so she'll work.

" Ok man it's really hard pretending to be one of this stuck up ass hole, "I said. He chuckled.

" Man I don't want to be like this either but I have to pretend, "Alex said.

Kayla's P. O. V.

He heard the knock on the door. He never you uses the door bell. I giggled.

Tiffany and Angel ran to open the door. I went back to my dusting.

I wore my short uniform hoping he would notice.

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight

He never notices. He'll never notice I tried to convince myself but I couldn't help but try.

I guess you can't blame a girl for trying.

He walked in and looked at me. Is he checking me out could this be real?

He sat down and read some paper. I started dusting the coffee table in front of him.

"Yo Ms. Richards you finish the dinner yet? "he asked. I bit my lip.

" Yes Mr. Mahone, "I said. He chuckled and said," you can call me Austin." I wonder.

"Ok Mr. Austin, "I said. He chuckled even harder. I guess I said it wrong.

" It's not Mr. Austin just Austin, "he said. I giggled and went back to my dusty. I got to whipe down the table tops because Tiffany's lazy ass won't do it.

She thinks Mr. Mahone wants her. I guess he wants her but it's only for sex because that's what Nicki told me.

"Where are you going? "he asked as I was about to walk away.

" I'm gonna clean the table, "I said. He motion me over to his side with a finger.

Austin's P. O. V.

I pat the seat next to me. She came and sat down. Her cheeks turned cherry red.

Home girl looks like she's feeling me. May be after this she can have a taste of my miniature.

" So Kayla what's up? I asked as I did the yawn and place your hand behind the chair thing.

"Well I was gonna clean but I get to sit her soo, "she said.

" Oh yeah I just want you to sit and have dinner with me, "I said. I have a love room. For when I'm trying to get something but I'm trying to get Kayla go with me to this convention.

Kayla's P. O. V.

Oh my gosh this clothes paid off. Nicki was write the tighter the better.
He's letting me eat with him in the love room.

I sat and watch T. V with him. He's watching Sponge Bob I love that wacky sponge.

We laughed as Squid Word said a funny line. I looked at him. Could he actually like me?

Austin's P. O. V.

"Mr. Mahone your dinner is ready one of my maids name, "Nicki said.

" Did you take it to the love dinning room? "I asked. She nodded.

" I'll be there in a minute, "I said. I went back to Kayla and told her to follow me.

Kayla's P. O. V.

He was showing me. Other parts of the love room. He had an arcade. I don't get how that's romantic but I liked it I guess it's him.

He had a huge picture of him on the wall. He looked sexy. I don't know why it's just something about him that makes me wanna be good for him.

"Let's go to our seats, "he said. I was so glad because he was killing at this basket ball game.

It's because I'm wearing these uncomfortable heels.

We sat on the heart shaped seats. It was the stew chicken I made and mash potato and greens he loves food like that.

I love them to and I ate my food but I realised ge was watching me.

"Can I help you? "I asked. He giggled got up and walked over to my seat.

" I know you want me he said. I saw the way you were watching me and I think I may be able to fulfill your dreams-" he was about to say more until Tiffany came in the room.

She interrupted with a horrible cough. I tried to ignore it but Mr. Mahone looked at her.

"Do you want something? "he asked. She looked as if she was dumb looking for something to say.

" I hope Kayla didn't bother you, "she said.

Could even make that Tiffany jealous.

" No I invited her here and I'll like you to leave, "he said slamming the door in on her.

" Where was I? "he asked. I giggled.

" Oh yes I'll like to take you on a date, "he said.

I smiled.

I'm gonna be good for him.

Okay I kinda changed it up. Love y'all.