Chapter 7

Kayla's P. O. V.

Last night Austin and I had sex. My heart wasn't into it. I know he'll never be completely mine.

I didn't even bother to roll over to the side of the bed that he was sleeping on because I already knew he was gone.

Austin's P. O. V.

I couldn't get Kayla's question out of my mind. Today was a day off at the office and I will be doing extra drops today.

It was only Alex and I in the ware house because the other boys were gonna be late.

"Alex do you think that I could have a girlfriend? "I asked.

" Yeah you're a good looking guy. I'm sure you could get a girlfriend, "he said.

" I really didn't mean if I could get a girlfriend. I mean do you think I'm boyfriend material? "I asked.

" Boyfriend material is that even a thing? "he asked while laughing.

" It's a thing and I just want to know, "I said annoyed.

" Yeah you're boyfriend material, but knowing you. You would screw up the relationship by cheating or even the gang, "he said.

" I took in everything, "he said. I mean those things are true. I don't even like Kayla like that.

Kayla's P. O. V.

I kept wondering about Austin's baggage.

Nicki said she would get to the bottom of it but I really don't know.

I kept mopping the floor until Nicki came running to me.

"Kayla girl, "she said breathing like a mad person.

" What? "I asked and she said" girl let me catch my breath. "

I allowed her to do what she had then she said." Okay girl, my girl Shaquana -, "

" Shaquana? "I asked. I don't think I know her.

" You know the one with that has two kids, "she said." Oh, "I replied and she continued" okay well she told me to meet her at her house and I went over there. I didn't know exactly where she lived and I entered this place. Girl the people were talking about drugs, "I gasped.

" So? "I asked like why is this so important.

" Well can you guess who they were? "I put on my thinking cap but no one came to me.

" It was Mr. Mahone and his friend Alex, "she said.

I just looked at her in shock but not disbelieve because he told me he had a secret.

.......................................
2 weeks later

Austin's P. O. V.

The guys and I did good tonight. I have been at Kayla's everyday. She's acting weird but I don't mind." Austin can I ask you something? "Kayla asked.

"Yeah sure, "I said.

I sat up on her bed because she woke me up.

" So Austin you know when you said you had baggage I nod my head. I know that you sell drugs, "she said.

I looked at her surprised.

I know I should tell her it's a lie but I just don't it makes since.

" I do so now you see why we can't be together, "I said.

Kayla's P. O. V.

I don't care if he sells drugs. I still love him.

I just want him to realize this.

" Austin I don't care if you are in a gang. I still would be your girl-"

"It's just more than you think it is. I care about you too much to actually want to let you be in a relationship with me. I think it would be best if we stop this, "he said.

I wanted to cry. But I can't I don't want loose him. He started to stand up.

" No stay Austin, "I said and he pulling him back into bed with me.

I know he'll never been mine alone. I'm just called I have some of him.

Sad :(.

Next Chapter

Who's Carl?

Love y'all.