Chapter 2

That's the dress she wore on the date.

Kayla's P. O. V.

I checked in the mirror again to see if my outfit was on point. And it was so I sat on the couch and waited for Austin.

I can't believe you were going on a date with my boss. He's so sexy.

But I would never thought you would go on a date with my boss. It's just not me .

"Ding dong, "the door bell rang. I walked to the door and saw who you wer waiting for Austin Mahone.

"Hi baby, he said leaning on my door frame.

I played no attention to his flirtatious comment no mind. Seen as you were playing hard to get.

" Shall we go? "he asked.

At the Restaurant

"You can have anything you want baby, "Mr. Mahone said.

He took up his menu and fixed his tie. He was wearing a black suit and a white shirt and og course a tie.

I ordered my food and started eating.

" So Mr. Mahone I didn't know you liked me, " I said.

" Well I need a favour," he said.

"What's the favour? " I asked chopping a piece of fish from off of my plate.

" Well us business men are having a convention and it would look horrible. If a man like me had no one it would look terrible, "he said.

I couldn't believe that was the reason he wanted me. I thought he liked me , but I couldn't help but she say yes. I sadly had strong feelings for him and whatever he said to would do.

" Ok I'll pick you up to morning, "he said.

" The convention is in the morning? " I asked.

" No but we have to get you new clothes, "he said.

" Ok," I huffed.

......... .....................

Next Day

While everyone was hard at work. Mr. Mahone called me.

"Kayla, "he said and I quickly put the mop into the mop bucket and ran to him.

" Yes Mr. Mahone, "I said. I heard fake coughs from all concerns of the room.

" I have to take you out for the clothes, "he said.

I shook my head and he held my hand and led me outside to his over 400k car.

I hopped into the passenger seat and could see Tiffany eyeing me.

I knew she was jealous she's one of the only maid except for me that's ever been in Mr. Mahone's car.

"You ready?" he asked and took off.

At the Store

I entered the store and shit here looks expensive. I've never been in this store.

Not even to try on clothes. You know when you go to the store just to try on clothes and not buy it because you ain't got the money.

But this shit looked to expensive to just try on. If I do trip even a pantie in here. I'll have to take out a loan.

"Okay I'll call the clothes stylist," Austin said. I can't believe he hired a stylist just for me.

He took out his phone and called someone and we sat in the food court and waited.

I then saw a short ish model like girl with black hair.

"Hi baby," she said and kissed him on the cheek. I looked away pretending not to see them.

"Honey I wanted you to dress my date here ,"he said. I felt the little butterflies in my stomach moving around.

But I don't think I should feel anyway because he called her honey.

"Is she gonna be your date? "she asked.

" Yes, "Austin said. Well if she's with him then why isn't she his date. She's probably one of his whores.

" Hi I'm Honey, "she said. Oh that's her name. I smiled feeling completely salty and shook her hand.

" I'm Kayla, "I said and she said let's go. We head to inside the store we were in before and she started taking up dresses.

This girl made me try on a million outfits.

Austin's P. O. V.

Honey's wasting time I have places to be. I have better things to do than to go dress shopping with the maid.

Kayla finally came outside and dam she looked amazing. She has all the junk in all the right places.
"Okay I think this is the one, "I said.

" You think so? "Kayla asked. I smiled and said" yes. "

" Let's go, "I said hiding out to my.

Kayla followed behind me.

" So Mr. Mahone when are you gonna pick me up? "she asked.

Kayla's P. O. V.

" 9:30 p.m.  It starts at ten, "he said." Oh and at the convention don't call me Mr. Mahone baby, "he said.

I love that nickname he gave me but it would never be more than a nickname.

" Stop teasing me Mr. Mahone, "I said she he laughed.

" I'm not teasing you baby, "he said and I huffed and sat back in the seat.

...................................

" So what happened? "Nicki asked she's always in my dam business.

" Well girl the date was terrible, "I said.

" Why? "she asked. I sat down on the couch with her and told her.

" Well everything was going good until he asked me to go on another date with him, "I explained to her.

" So what's so wrong about that? "she asked.

" Well he only wants me to pretend that I'm his girlfriend for some convention, "I said sadly. Nicki held my head up.

" Hi at least you're going out with him, "she said.

Yeah at least.

Okay next Chapter.

Love y'all.

You'll get to see the dress she is gonna wear the convention. Next chapter.

Red dress or black?