Chapter 3

The dress at the top is the dress she wore.
Kayla's P. O. V.

I'm at this dam comfortable party.

Everyone's in suit and tie and Mr. Mahone bought me this skin tight dress.

He's here talking to these stuck up business men and I'm trying to fit into these conversations.

"So you think it would be good if our businesses merge? "he asked some man.

" Yeah I would like that Mahone. Why don't the wife and I come over at your house and we can talk about it over dinner, "he said. Yeah now I have to make a big dinner.

" That would be nice, "Mr. Mahone said.

" Any Cubanas Sir? "a man carrying a box with some cigars.

" I would love some. You Mahone? "he asked.

" No I don't smoke, "Mr. Mahone said. I can't believe it well he doesn't like like he does so.

" Well what I was thinking is that we talk about business and the ladies talk together, "he said.

Who's the ladies? Oh yeah me and his wife.

" Okay let's make the date tomorrow at 8:00, "Mr. Mahone said. The rest of the night was very boring. I felt like a fish out of water. I didn't fit into any of the conversations.

But then they started playing music. It was a slow song and I didn't know it, but Nr. Mahone wanted us to dance so we did.

"So I have to make a big dinner tomorrow? "I asked.

" No the other maids will, "he said.

" I told him you went to Harvard I don't want you embarrassing me, "he said.

I can't believe he thinks I would embarrass him." Is that all I am to you an embarrassment? "I asked.

" No don't take it like that I just want this really bad and I do not want anything to spoil it, "he said.

I can understand he wants this really bad, but he doesn't have to be mean.

" So what am I to you? "I asked.

I then listened to the words of the song it sound like it was piecing together with my story.

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight (which I did)
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh
I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
And still look good for you, good for you, uh-huh

" Your The Maid, "he whispered into my ears.

...........
.............................

The rest of the party I was so dam upset with Mr. Mahone.

How could he just call me the maid. I guess I just I would be more than that to him.

"Okay good bye," Mr. Mahone said to some tall man in a suit.

"You ready to go? "Mahone asked. I mentally sucked my teeth. I walked away giving him the hint that I wanna go home.

I was at his car waiting for him to open it. He opened it and I went in and he didn't start driving.

" What's your problem? "he asked.

I just sucked my teeth. My problem? What's his?

" Ms. Richards I'm asking you a question, "he said sounding completely annoyed.

" Well Mr. Mahone I don't understand how you could just call me The Maid, "I screamed.

" But you are the maid, "he said.

I can't believe he doesn't understand.

" You're such a fucking ass hole, "I said softly, but sadly not soft enough.

He snapped his head in my direction and gently pushed me against my seat. I'm telling you the seat reclining and he didn't even pull the lever thing.

He brought his lips clothes to my ears and said"Don't you ever talk to me like that again."

I felt shivers down my spine. "Mmr. Mahone -," he place his finger on my lips.

"Let's take this somewhere else, "he said.

Should I? I really don't want to come off as one of those whores, but Mr. Mahone looks too fine right now.

" Okay we'll take it to my house, "I said and he drove off.

I don't want to go to his house because everyone there's gonna be talking.

18 minutes later

We finally arrived at my house and before I could put down the key probably Mr. Mahone or should I saw Austin kissed me.

He held my face with his hands to explore my mouth.

He went down to my neck and started taking good care of it. Everything he did was rough. He lift me up and had my legs on his hips.

My dress of course tore.

As he was pleasuring my neck. I thought about what I was doing.

I can't just have sex with him. I don't want to be brand as one of his whores. "Oh shit," he grinned on my area with his area
His bulk in his pants was huge.

"Let's take this to the bedroom baby, "he said.

I don't want to have sex with Austin.

" Austin I don't think we should -, "he cut me off.

" I get if you don't want us to have sex. I'll see you tomorrow, " he said almost going to the door.

I ran up to him and brought him back.

" Mr. Mahone I was gonna say I don't think we should have sex out here, "he smiled and we walked to the bed room.

What I'm I getting myself into?

Okay thanks for voting.

Love y'all.