Chapter 10

Kayla's P. O. V.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I can't be pregnant there's no way. Id I'm pregnant it's gonna be for Austin. I don't want his baby.

"So Ms. Richards I have good news, "the doctor said and I smiled.

" I'm not pregnant? "I asked.

" Oh well I guess it's bad news for you because you are, "I sighed and put my face into my hand.

" I can't believe this. Austin! "I screamed. I was ready to go.

" You ready? "he asked. He was still in the hallway so he didn't hear about me being pregnant.

" So how do it go? "he asked.

We finally reached to the car and I said" good." I'm not telling him I'm pregnant. I can't let him know I'm having his baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla's P. O. V.

It's been a three months and I didn't come in to work. I told Nicki she freak out. I also told Carl and he left me so I'm not with him no more.

I'm still having the baby. I'll never kill a innocent child.

Austin's P. O. V.

"So Mr. Mahone you haven't seen this anonymous woman in three months but you still think about her? "my doctor asked.

" Yeah I haven't seen her that long and I can't get her off my mind. "He nod his head.

" You said you've been a player before. Have you stop your playing ways? "he asked. I nod my head.

I can't believe I'm actually going to a psychiatrist.

" Mr. Mahone it's very clear to me that you have feelings for this woman, "he said. I didn't believe a word until I put it into perspective.

" It could be true. I do like Kayla.
What am supposed to do? "I asked.

" Mr. Mahone you have to find this woman and tell her how you feel, "he said. I nod my head.

I'm gonna find her.

Later that night

I didn't bother to call. I knocked on her door and she opened.

" Austin, "she said in what sound like shook.

" Kayla I have something important to tell you, "I said.

" Okay go ahead, "she said. She had a thick robe on. I don't know if she has a beach ball under it but I really didn't care.

" I know I said I couldn't settle down but for the past few months I just can't forget you - "

" What are you trying to say? "she asked. She says that phrase a lot.

" I'm trying to say that I lov-. I mean I really really really really like you, "I said and before she could say anything. I pulled her in for a kiss.

Kayla's P. O. V.

Austin still knows how to make me fall under his spell.

Austin started kissing my neck.

Austin's P. O. V.

I kissed her neck then went down to her shoulder and I took off her robe.

"Um Kayla? "I asked looking at her for answers.

" Well..... "

Can't wait for this explanation.

Love y'all.