Chapter 4

Pic is dinner out fit.

Kayla's P. O. V.

We didn't do much last night. I just gave him some head and that was it.

I looked over to the right side of my bed and realize that I was in bed alone.

I felt horrible. He didn't even say goodbye.

...........
...........

Austin's P. O. V.

I'm at work today. I got to have a dinner with Kayla soon with Mr. Charles and his wife and I really don't want to go.

"It's time for your lunch Mr. Mahone my secretary, "Rebecca said.

" Thanks baby, "I said and I heard her giggle. Yeah I use to fuck her but that was once.

I walked out of the my office and got into my car and drove to a near by ware house.

I looked around and made sure no one saw me and I entered the pass code and the door opened.

"Hey man, Alex said and I saw Christian and Robert there to.

"So you ready for the new drop Mahone? "Alex asked and I laughed. Of course I am.

" You know I am, "I said and we all started high fiving.

Kayla's P. O. V.

I'm at the mall Austin's clothing stylist. She's choosing an outfit for the dinner tonight.

We've been here forever.

" Okay I think that's the one, "she said. I liked it too.

" It's not to classy and not too formal, "she said. I smiled and yook off the dress and she paid for it.

" So you and Austin? "I looked at her completely not understanding her statement.

" Austin and I what? "I asked. She gave me the wink and crazy eyebrow thing.

" Are you guys like girlfriend and boyfriend? "she asked. I laughed. I wish.

" No, "I said and she sighed," You guys would be a great couple I wish Austin would notice that. "

" I guess but he's not into me like that, "I said and we went out the store.

She gave me a ride to my house. I opened the door and saw an angry Nicki.

" Why weren't you at work? "she asked. Her shift was short today.

" I went shopping, "I said and she squealed. I place my hands over my ears.

" What did you buy? "she asked and I should her the red dress and red shoes.

" Cute Austin will like it. Just like how he liked tapping you last, "she said cheering at the last part.

" We didn't do anything Nicki. I just gave him some head and that's all, "I said.

" Ohh I know that because you too decent to sleep with him on the first date, "she said.

Technically it's not our first date but I would never have sex so soon.

" Baby girl if you make me do your make up you'll look amazing for whatever y'all got later, "Nicki said.

" How you know we got something? "I didn't tell her.

" Two reasons everyone is talking about it and you can't afford a dress so expensive, "she said.

I fake gasped at the thought. Me not being able to afford this dress. Well yeah that's true but it's mean when she says it.

" Well if you're gonna do my make up do my hair too, "I told her and she smiled and said," ight. "