Chapter 9

Carl's P. O. V.

I've been going out with Kayla for a while.

She's sick right now so I bought her some soup and I bought a movie.

I know I ain't got a lot a money but I do have a lot of love for her.
I knocked on her door and shortly after she opened.

"Baby are you okay? "I asked and she nod her head yes.

I bought you some soup and I thought we could watch a movie she gave me a faint smile and I gave her the soup with the spoon and put the movie in.

Austin's P. O. V.

I think I should meet with a consoler. I can't think straight I don't know if I have feelings for Ms. Richards.

I took out my phone and dialed her number.

I heard it ringing and I was completely nervous. I really don't know why.

"Hello Mr. Mahone? "it sound like she was asking.

" Um Ms. Richards I just wanted to know if you were alright, "I said.

She sniffled and I could here that she didn't feel well.

" No not really I'll like to know if I could get a help from you? "she asked.

I eager agreed to do the favor.

" I need you to take me to the doctor, "she said. I can't believe she's feeling so bad.

" I'll follow you, "I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla's P. O. V.

Carl stayed the night but he can't take me to the doctor because he's gonna look for a job.

I put on my clothes and wait for Mr. Mahone I kept throwing up. I was so glad when I heard him knock on my door.

" You ready to go? "he asked and I shook my head.

We drove to the hospital and it was a real silent drive.

We finally reached into the hospital and Austin told the lady at the desk. I needed to see the doctor.

She told him to wait a while and the doctor will be with him.

He sat next to me and I felt completely awkward.

Until.... "So are we friends?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I don't know, but I'm going to consoling to get my head straight, "he said. Wow he needs to get counseling.

My thought was interrupted when the lady at the desk said. I could see the doctor.

I got with Austin. Surprisingly he wanted to come with me.

I entered the doctor's room and saw a pretty lady with an amazing smile.

"Hello I'm Mrs. Brown, "she said and I introduced myself.

" Just sit down and I'll give you a check up, "she said. I sat and she did everything she had to do.

" Um Ms. Richards can you tell me what exactly you said was wrong with you? "she asked.

" Well I've been throwing up lately and I keep getting tired, "I said and she wrote what I was saying down." I event think that I gained some weight, "I added.

" Ms. Richards can you tell me the last time you had sex? "Is woman fucking crazy.

How's she gonna ask me that question when the only person I ever had sex with is in the room.

" Well I think it's about a month ago. Why's that important? "I asked.

" I'm coming to that, "she said.

" Um did you use protection? "and I just looked at Austin. Did I use protection.

" I really can't remember, "I said and she sighed.

" Well I know this might be shocking-"

"Hi girl you fly girl "Austin's phone rang interrupting the doctor.

" I have to take this I'll be outside, "he said.

I just sat there uncomfortable waiting for what the doctor had to say.

" Well I'm not positive about this because we have to take a test but you might be pregnant. "

Oh my gosh.

OMFG!!!!

Why did you do this Timey?

Love y'all. If you want to direct a comment to me you can call me Timey or Timeup whichever you like.