The Kidnapper

"Great.Now were in his van.Going to who knows where "I mumbled.

"You shouldn't have left the hiding spot."

"Well you shouldn't have screamed for me"Carter whispered.

"I really despise you at the moment."I said.These ropes were really uncomfortable.

"Well I'm sorry for trying to help. I would at least think that you would thank me for the effort"Carter looked so upset but I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Carter.You got us into this mess so can you at least get us out or better yet do I have to do that too?"

Carter started to look pissed at me but I kept going.

"Why did you come that day?Huh?Giving me help?What do you want from me?Carter answer me?What do you want?"I yelled.

Marco turned around in his seat.

"Quiet back there or you won't be able to speak."He hissed,causing goosebumps to form on my lower arm.

"Nothing Yasmin.Leave me alone"He muttered,looking at his converses.

My hands burned as I tried to move closer to Carter.

"Oh really?Nothing.You better spill because I'm so not in the mood for this crap."

Carter gave me the straightest face.I almost laughed.Almost.

"Look Yaz,You're cool which is why I like to visit you.You give me attention that I don't get.I like that.That's all."

"So...I'm like your sister you never had?"

"Ewww gross.No.Never.Your more like the chocolate I never had.My dad banned me from it when I was younger".

I raised my eyebrows at him.Weird kid.Very weird.

"Were here."Marco stopped the car.I struggled to take my blindfold off.Finally.I can get out of here.Wait what?Were in front of a cabin in the woods.

Are you kidding me?The woods?

He came to the back of the car and untied our ropes.Is he stupid?We can run away.Freedom.Carter smiled,he must be thinking the same thing.

"Dont even think about it.Do you think I've been hiding for years by letting people run away?Oh no.I have everything planned out.You see?I have your phones and all other devices. Weapons. Or anything dangerous on you.So run.Go ahead but you don't know where you are.Dark tinted windows are such a blessing."

I kicked the dirt in frustration.Who knows how long we'll be out here.Thanks Carter.

SORRY THESE CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT.Short chapters mean fast updates.VOTE. COMMENT.FOLLOW.I don't know if I should continue.