Oh no

I ducked under the camera as I crept towards the kitchen.I could hear Marco humming a song.I tip-toed to the living room.Geesh there is so many cameras in this place.
I think I checked everywhere.I hurried back up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Well how much?"Carter asked.

"5"

"So we have to figure out when Marco has guests over.Try to keep him from not locking the door.Leave the room amd cover the cameras. Once we do that we can look for our phones and figure out where we are."

"Who knows how long that will take?"

"Im not sure but till then we might as well just chill."Carter smiled.

"Chill?I can't chill.Chill !?!"I practically screamed.

Carter covered my mouth."Look I know this seems horrible but trust me we will be fine."

I sighed as he removed his hand.I guess he's right for the most part.

"Carter!I've got your water.Sorry I took long I was making breakfast."Marco opened the door.

Crap.

Carter fell on the floor.

"Thanks."I replied.

I knelt down and fed Carter the water.He gulped it down.I looked over at Marco and waved.He left.

Phew.

"I forgot all about the water"Carter scratched the back of his neck.

I shook my head laying on the bed.Carter joined me.

"Yaz?"

"Carter?"

He turned to me.

"I want you so bad"he whispered.

I gasped."Carter!I'm old remember".

Carter chuckled."I was kidding Yasmin.And yes you are old.But there's nothing wrong with that"

I smiled,rolling my eyes.

A few days later,Carter and I had time to get to know each other more and dig deeply in each step of the plan.

"I feel so out of the loop since we've left.What do you think happened?"I asked.

"Who knows?Maybe Justin Bieber finally released a song and changed his ways"Carter said with a serious face.

We cracked up laughing.That could never happen.

Carter bit his lip and looked over at me.I gave him a confused glance.He winked.

"What is up with you?"I asked.kinda creeped out.

"Your fine self is up with me"Carter replied,licking his lips.

"Please stop.Your scaring me.And I'm a cop."I moved from the bed to the ground.Carter followed me.Ugh.He's such a pest.

"Come on Yaz.Why do you keep avoiding my for love for you?"He pouted.

I rolled my eyes."Isn't it obvious? Not interested."

Carter sat next to me.And then he whispered in my ear."I can make you interested".

The way he was acting was freaking me out but not so much as making me feel wanted.Carter makes me feel special.Even if he is young.No one ever did that.Not even my parents.All they cared about was my older brother.Never me.

So now here is Carter.Trying to get my attention and I'm not even thinking twice about what he's trying to do.I should at least show some appreciation.

"Okay but I think your sweet and amazing.If you were my age I would totally go out with you.But your not so I can't be interested.Im flattered and all-"

Carter jumped on me.He wrestled me to ground,pinning my arms on the floor.He was basically straddling me which by the way feels really wrong.

"Get off me!Im trying to be nice but your making it so hard"I projected.

He leaned close to my face and...licked it.Yes everyone.He licked my face.With his tongue.While he's on top of me.

"Mmmm,chocolatey"Carter spoke rising up.

I was too confused to respond.

"I wonder how your lips taste"Carter asked ,bending down.

"Oh no buddy.That's where I cross the line."I pushed him off me, climbing on the bed.

"Oh Yazmin,if only you knew."

What does he mean?
Vote
Comment
Follow me
Posting updates every Friday
-Nia xoxo