Lost

Yazmin's pov

I couldn't move nor could I see because of this freaking blindfold that was covering my eyes.Ugh.I knew it's Ken who brought me to wherever I am.I can't believe that AJ would do this to me.To Carter.To us.

Carter.He must be worried.I hope he knows I wouldn't leave him.That I care too much to just leave because of what happened.Im so scared.I can't do anything all tied up.

I've been struggling for who knows how long.

I just want to go home.Ken recently came in to give me a cracker.A cracker!?!Does he know WHO I am???

I'm starving.And bored.And lonely.I looked at the ropes tied around my hand.

If I had something to cut it I can get out of here.I looked around.A mirror.

Perfect.

I tried to stand up,carrying this heavy ass chair with me to the mirror.How am I gonna break this without making noise?

That's impossible.If he hears he'll just tie me up again.I need a better plan.

:3

I bang my fist against the mirror.Okay that's not working.I have to break it.Dear God please don't let me die.

I held one side of the mirror with my tied hands and threw it to the floor.

Crash.

I quickly picked up a broken shard of glass and cut the rope free.

I was down to my foot when the door opened.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"I yelled,cutting the last piece of rope and running to the other side of the room.

"Oh Yazmin.How cute to think you could escape?"

I scoffed.

"Your not going anywhere-"

I sliced his face with the glass and ran out the door.

I quickly moved my feet around the house.Shit I don't know where I'm going.Door door door.Where the hell is the door?

I panted,looking around.

Keys.Car keys.Perfect.

I picked it up and ran through the back door.

"YAZMIN!"

Fuck.

I ran as fast as my small legs could carry me.

How will I know-

I clicked the button on the car keys.

A car beeped.I sped up and hopped in.I could see Ken running toward me.

Oh no.Car start.Its not going.Oh please.Please please please.Hes coming.Please.

I made sure to lock the doors.

Come on car.Please.Jesus where are you now that I need ya?

BANG.I turned to my right.

Ken was banging on the window.Finally the car pulled off.

Yes!

I drove as quick as I could out this freakish neighborhood.

I breathed.Its gonna be okay.Im fine.Just gotta get home and then I'll be okay.

I felt a tear slip from my eye.

I wiped it away.No crying.

This is a bit longer.Two updates in one day.Im the shit.I know.Im trying to make up for all the time I haven't been here.Im so sorry guys.I hope you forgive me.I love you all so much.

Xoxo nia