Back on it

I chewed on my minty gum as I drove in my own police car down the road.

I sighed as I pulled over to the side.A boy around 15 was laying on the side walk.

"Hey."I said,pulling him off the ground.

"Please don't take me to jail!"He cried.

"Im not.You hungry?Thirsty?Need a place to stay?Why are you on the street?"I asked.

He shook his head."No thanks.I'm perfectly fine."I saw him shiver.

"No your not.What's your name?"

"Um...are you sure you're not turning me in? "

"Have you done anything wrong?"I asked,suspiciously.

"No."

"Then I have no reason to arrest you.So why are you on the street?"I asked.

The young guy sniffled.He's obviously been crying.

"My parents kicked me out."He looked at the ground.

"Oh.For what?"I took his hand and we walked back to my car.

"Cause I'm gay.And I don't know what to do."He whispered as he sat in the passenger seat.

"Aww.I'm sorry honey."I gave him a hug.He hugged me tight,crying on my shoulder.

"Shhh.Don't cry.Look at me.Your so strong.Don't lose that okay."

He nodded.

:3

His name was AJ.He was 16 and a half.He came out of the closet around almost a month ago to his parents.They told him he had to move out because they weren't having any gay person in the house.He said that they were Jewish which explains that.I may be sorta Christian sorta sorta but geesh that's crazy.That's your son.Why would you disown him?

AJ said he hasn't been to school either.He couldn't stay with any other relative because they were all Jewish.

"I can't say with you.I don't even know you."Aj said trying to run away.I dragged him to my door and opened it.Carter was shirtless in the kitchen making food.

"Hey baby,who is that?"He asked,nodding.

I turned to AJ.He was staring Carter down with lust in his eyes.

Oh no.

"Carter this is AJ.AJ this is my boyfriend Carter.AJ is staying here until I can convince his parents to take him back."I replied.

"What?!?No!I can't.They said they don't want me.I'm not going back."AJ turned to run.Not again.

Carter ran with me down the street to catch AJ.That kid was fast as I saw him turn around the corner.

Carter sped past me and grabbed AJ by the collar of his shirt.AJ fell to the ground with full force.

"Oh no!"I yelled,running over to them.

"Get off me!"I heard AJ yell.

"Come on dude!"Carter yelled,pulling AJ off the ground.

"No!I'm not going back there!"

"Calm down AJ"I replied,holding AJ so he wouldn't go anywhere.

"Look just stay with us for a while and we'll figure it out!Please I'm freezing!"Carter spoke hugging his bare chest.Oh geez I forgot he was shirtless.

I grabbed his arm and we all went back inside.

"I was making some spaghetti.If you guys want some?"Carter said,stirring the pot .

AJ nodded."Yeah.I'm starving.Yaz,can I use your shower please?"

"Yeah do whatever you need to."He left the room.Carter walked over to me and sat me down.

"What the hell,Yaz?You can't just pick up people from the street and bring them to your house.And no warning?"Carter looked into my eyes.His stare was intense and it freaked me out.

"Sorry I-I don't know.He was just laying there.I had to help.That is my duty as a human being Carter."I replied,sitting on my feet.I was still in my cop uniform.Ugh I have to take this off.I'm too tired to do it.

"Its okay.Just tell me so I can put clothes on next time.The dude was grilling me."He gave me a smirk.

"Well that's cause he's gay."I smiled cheesily.

Carter raised his eyebrows."Really?"

"You got a problem with that?"I turned around.AJ had a towel on and was sitting on the arm of the couch.That was a quick shower.Hmmm he's fit for a little guy.That was so perverted in so many ways.

"No.I actually think its cool.Nice to meet you bro."Carter gave AJ a fist bump and winked.I gave him a confused look but Carter just grinned.AJ blushed.I punched Carter in the stomach.He groaned.AJ laughed and walked up the steps.

"What was that for?"Carter moaned. "Stop! Your leading the guy on."I scolded.

"No I'm not!I'm just playing around."He whispered in my ear.

I pushed him off.

"Want me take this off for you?Give you a massage?You look all worked up."He said touching my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes."Im sure that's not all you want."I got up and headed to my room.I could hear him following after me.I giggled.

Carter locked the door and took off my hat.Then my belt with all my supplies on it.He rested it gently on the bed.

He pulled my shirt collar so I was standing right in front off me.

"Look at you all sexy and shit.Thinking you can act this way just to make me feel butterflies.You make me feel butterflies.Do you feel that?"

I stood a little speechless."I-I do.I feel that.Carter-"

"Just shut up already.I want you.So take this off."He said unbuttoning my shirt.

"Carter!"I scoffed in dismay.He was acting really pushy.

"What?Sorry.Gosh I'm sorry.I don't know what's happening.I just-haven't had sexual contact in awhile and I'm sort of suffering.I know its stupid and I can wait for you.I'm trying to keep myself tame but its difficult especially when your so pretty and amazing all around."Carter blabbered,sitting on my bed.

Awww.I'm sort of flattered and weirded out at the same time.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You can help me take this shirt off though.The buttons are really hard.It takes forever to-"Carter kissed my lips.

His hands swiftly unbottoned each.I wanna learn how to do that.He tossed it on the bed.

"There.Welcome."Carter smiled.I opened my eyes.When did I close them?

"Thanks baby."I gave him a hug then I pulled my tank top off and through it.I saw Carter bite his lip in the mirror.He didn't move though just looked.

I unbottoned my pants then stopped.

Wait.I looked up.

Carter raised his eyebrows."You gonna finish?"

I giggled."Get out"I pointed to the door.

Carter huffed."Your such a tease it isn't fair!"

I laughed.Only Carter.

That's was that.So you guys met AJ.Do you like him SO far?Vote and comment for a new update.And follow please.

Love you guys always.

Xoxo Nia