Aftermath prt 2

{Minimum votes for evey chapter now on is 10+ and comments are 5+}

I have so many parts to each chap lmao I don't even plan this it just keeps happening. Sorry guys.

I stared at Carters face.He kissed my lips slowly.

"Your so gonna pay for throwing away my shirt.I'm gonna tease the fuck out of you until you beg me to stop.And its gonna be fun.Your gonna squirm and I'll just keep going.You play by my rules,got it?"

I nodded.He keeps switching his feelings,sigh.And I thought he was perfect.

"Okay,first,take your top off.Then I want you to stand."

I did as I was told.I could have been defiant and not listen but I decided not to.Not because I was scared but because I wanna see what happens next.No wonder curiosity killed the cat.

I pulled the shirt over my head and stood up.

"Your the sexiest piece of chocolate I've ever seen.You do know that right?"He whispered,standing behind me.

I felt him unhook my bra.It fell to the floor.

On instinct, I quickly covered myself.

"Were not doing this tonight."Carter slapped my ass,making me jump.

"Remove the hands.Now!"

I dropped my hands to my sides.

"So god damn beautiful.And your all mine."He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I whimpered.

"You scared?Because I would never hurt you,Yaz.Never.Ever."Carter turned me around so I could kiss him.

I knew he was serious.That's Carter for you.

He gently touched my boobs and squeezed them.

"Look,I can tease you until you cum.So if you really really can't handle it.Just say....bunnies.Okay?"

"Im not saying that "I folded my arms.

"Okay your choice.You ready?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"You always do"Carter said sincerely.

"Then yeah I'm ready."

Carter nodded,letting me lay on the bed.

"Im sorry you have to see all these different sides of me.You probably hate me right now" he said,stroking my arm softly.

"I don't hate you Carter.I could never hate you".

"Theres something about me you don't know.The reason why my moods change so fast.Its because I have borderline personality disorder.Ive been seeing a therapist since I was 8 when I came back from my trip to Africa with my dad.He took me there and we stayed for a month.I had to repeat the year and...my dad doesn't take care of me like a parent should.He never has.He's always leaving to do some investigating,figuring out some police work.And he doesn't even care that his son is crazy.I'm crazy Yaz.I'm crazy.I get it if you don't want to be with me anymore."Carter looked so upset.I was shocked.

"I won't leave you just because your different.I love you.And so what if your mood changes,we can work through it together."I looked into his eyes.Carter smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"And I'm so sorry for throwing away your shirt...I never thought that you would get so angry and lash out on me."

"I didn't mean to.I hope you can forgive me.I can get aggressive, sad,happy, could be cracking jokes,being serious and sexual pretty fast.I'm not sure if you can keep up with me."Carter looked away.

"Ill try my best.So tell about this disorder.How does it work?"

"Well it starts with something from your childhood.When my mom passed away,my dad wasn't the same after that.He didn't pay any attention to me only to his work.He drank to numb the pain and while he was way I got angry.Angry at him for not being there.Angry at God for taking my mom away.I had no one.Until you came.I've never felt so happy since I met you.Your the best thing that's ever happened to me.I couldn't imagine being with anybody else"I saw the tears slip from his eyes.

I kissed his lips softly,holding his face.

"Me either.Your such a strong person. I don't think I could have gone through what you did and still have a smile on my face.Embrace it.You may be different but your a good person because of it.And I couldn't be prouder."I grinned,wiping his tears away.

"Dont look so adorable when were supposed to sad."

I giggled.The random comments.I'll have to get used to those.

Awww.I lurve it.So now you guys know why Carter is the way he is.Who knew?Anyway vote comment and follow for an update.

Xoxo nia

First of all...(BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें