Ripped

I looked over at the jean shorts and crop top that Leslie bought for me.

We were supposed to go out to a party but she knows I hate wearing things like this.

Sigh.I honestly wanted to throw on a T-shirt and some sweatpants.

But a club?You can't wear things like that.

I bit my lip.Okay Yaz.You hate anything to do with girly shit but for Leslie you will give in.Like you always do because she is amazing.

I took off my outfit and traded it with the new one.

Oh no.

This is what I'm afraid of.My body.My shape is sticking out.I'm not invisible when I wear something like this.It seems like I'm craving attention when I'm not.

I do have to admit.It looks pretty good.

I tied my hear up in a ponytail and applied some lip balm to my lips.

Yazmin! I could practically hear Leslie screaming to put on lipstick instead.

Ha.Like I have it.I mean I do.One though.

I reached for it in the back of my small kit.It was rosy pink.Ugh.

I closed my eyes.Jesus help me.

I smoothed it on my lips and put on the ankle boots Leslie got me.The only reason I'm doing this is because she needs a wingman(me) for this hot guy at the club she seen last week.

Like he's gonna be there.Specifically tonight.But I'm sure Leslie knows what she's doing.

Earrings?

Oh my Lord Leslie leave me alone!

I hate earrings.

Ugh fine.I put in my legendary pair of diva hoops.

I hate my awesomeness.

All done.

Now I can go have a grand time with staring and creepy eyes on me all night.This will be fun.Not.

I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs.

I opened the door to see Carter,standing with his eyes widened and mouth opened.

"What the actual-"

"Dont like it?I don't care.Get out of my way."I tried to walk past him but he didn't move.

"Nope.You can't leave the house like that.You look...good.You have to change."

"So I never look good?Oh okay."Sort of hurt by his words.

"No that's not what I meant.You look great everyday but now you look sexy.Where are you going?And why haven't you dressed up like that for me?"

I laughed.

"Sorry Carter.Leslie practically forced me.You know I hate shit like this.I'm meeting her at a club so we can hang."

"In that?You have to change."

"What?No.I promised her I would dress different.I owe her a lot.Move out the way."

"Yazmin please don't leave in this.What if some guy tries to make a move on you?"

"I ll kick him where it hurts.Carter cmon.Get out the way."

He sighed, pulling me in for a hug.

"Dont go looking like that all by yourself.Let me come with " Carter smiled.

I rolled my eyes."No I can't bring you.You can't come.Its just me and her okay?"

Carter held me toghter.Someone is clingy today.

"I don't know if I can do that baby."

I sighed.I wanted to smack him upside his head but I knew he meant well.

"FINE!I'll change but your explaining to Leslie why I didn't wear what she told me to."

"Yes!"He grinned in victory.

Once he turned his back,I zoomed through the door going as quick as I could down the street.I looked back.Is he chasing me?

He can't be serious.Do I look that trampy?I laughed to myself turning a corner hoping he didn't see.

I panted,pressing my back against the wall.This idiot.

"I was serious Yaz.I told you I have to be here with you."

"Carter don't you think your being too over protective?I mean don't you trust me?"

"What?Of course I trust you.Those guys are who I don't trust.Someone could hurt you.I don't want that."He cupped my cheek.

"I can handle my self.Go please."I pushed him away.

I looked up at him.He was closing his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Calming myself down."

"Okay.You do that.Imma meet up with Leslie. I don't want to be late."

"NO!I told you I have to come with you.Or else."Carter backed me up against the wall.

Oh now he's mad.

"Or else what?Carter I'm not afraid of you.Its okay.Hit me then.Hit me if you want."I replied seriously.

Carter licked his bottom lip and then walked off.

Finally.

You think Yaz did the right thing?

Comment^^^

Xoxo nia