Beach Babe

It's really bothering me because he had a really familiar voice; I just can't recall where I know him from. I'm standing in front of room 542. I double check my phone to make sure I don't embarrass my self in front of another hot guy. "Nope, this should be the right room" I say to myself. I knock on the door to see a well dressed woman appear and pull me into a hug. "Rachel! I'm so glad to see you. I'm so sorry I couldn't pick you up, I have a really big case this week. I actually have to leave right now, but I promise I will take you out to dinner when I get back."she says. My aunt is a really successful lawyer and is always busy working on cases. "That's okay, I've missed you" I reply, she smiled widely and handed me keys. "Here are the keys to the apartment if you want to go out and explore LA. I also left you money on the counter so you can buy lunch or go shopping. The guest room in the left is yours" she said as I smiled. She pecked my forehead and left. I brought my suitcases to the guest room. The apartment was gorgeous. I made my way to the guest room; it was like I lived in tumblr. The bed was placed in the middle of the room with a white blanket and a beige throw on it. Behind the bed was a window with a beautiful ocean view and across the top of the window were string lights. There was a walk in closet and a chair in the right corner beside a desk with a Mac Book Pro on it. There was art work lining the walls and they had pictures of the landscapes in Los Angeles. I jumped on the bed fell asleep from exhaustion. I slowly opened my eyes and grabbed my phone to check the time as it said 1:14 pm. I didn't want to remember my summer in California being stuck inside watching Netflix. I looked out the window to see the beautiful beach packed with people. I put my pink bandeau bikini and swimsuit coverup on. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. It took me a while to find a towels since I'm new to the environment. I finally found a towel and draped it over my right shoulder. On my way out I took the money that's my aunt gave me and put it in the case of my phone. I slipped in my flip-flops, locked the apartment door and started to walk to the beach.
*At the Beach*
I found a perfect spot at the beach not to far away from the water and just the perfect amount of sunlight. I laid my towel in the sand to lie down. After a couple minutes of relaxation I thought myself "I could get used to this" when I felt a ball hit my forehead. I lifted my body resting on one elbow for support and using my other hand to rub my forehead. "I am so sorry" I ahead a familiar voice blurt out. I turned my head to the right where the voice was coming from. "It's okay" I replied as he put out his hand offering to help me up. His eyes grew wider "You're the girl from the apartment this morning". When he said that I knew exactly who he was. He was the kid that opened the door to my aunts supposedly apartment room."Thats me" I smile and say "Did you find the room you were looking for" he asked, "yeah" I say. He looked distracted like he was looking for something. "I'll be right back" he said as he walked towards the volleyball. He walked back with the volleyball by his waist and the inside of his elbow. He shuffled his hand through his hair and said "I'm Ethan by the way" and put his hand out for me to shake it. I shake his hand and say "I'm Rachel". He's so cute I say in my head as I smile. I started to hear multiple girl voices behind him with their phones out talking pictures. I knew he looked familiar, other than the boy that opened my aunts supposedly apartment room. He was from vine. "I'm gonna go, but maybe I'll  see you later" he says as I nod as he walks backwards,and then runs towards the girls to take pictures. I sit back down on my towel resting my weight on my hands behind me, and admiring the unique waves of the ocean.