Truth or Dare

I stand in front of room 432 and knock on the door. A couple seconds, later, a tall boy with brown locks and chestnut brown eyes opened the door. It was Cameron Dallas; I recognized him from vine. He introduced him self with a smile as I did the same. Cameron welcomed me into the apartment. There was a kitchen to my left, rooms on the right, and a family room in front of me. I turn towards Cameron to start conversation until I hear my name.

I rotate in the direction the voice was coming from to see Ethan. He was wearing a grey tank, and grey jeans. I butterflies started roaming around me stomach when I saw him. How can I have these feelings for him, when I can't actually have him?

A smile appears on his face as he wraps his arms around my waist tightly, and leans his head on my shoulder. I put my weight on my tippy-toes as I placed my arms around his neck, enjoying his presence. The hug was warm and intimate; I could feel his heart beat against my chest as I inhaled the scent of his cologne. The hug had lasted a couple of seconds, up until I heard someone clear their throat.

Ethan and I quickly let go of each other. I turned to see Emily walk over to Ethan and passionately kiss him. My cheeks started to turn a bright red from embarrassment; She was rubbing him in my face. The fact I didn't want to face was that she can rub him in my face, because that's het boyfriend.

She ended the kiss were her hand placed on Ethan's chest as she whispered something in his ear; He nodded and walked away. She turns on her heels to face me as she puts a fake smile on her face.

"How do you like L.A. so far?" Emily asks me, "Its beautiful" I reply. "Hey Rachel" Jack says as he gives me a hug. I greet him, "A couple of us were gonna play truth or dare. Wanna join?" He asks. I nod in reply as he gestures for Emily and I too follow.

I enter a room to see Aaron, Cameron (Dallas), Grayson, Hunter and Ethan sitting in a circle. I sit down with Jack to the right of me and Emily to the left. "Truth or Dare?" Aaron asks as he looks at Grayson. "Dare" Grayson says with a smirk. "I dare you to lick Hunter's elbow" Aaron says. We all start too laugh as we see Grayson's tongue glide across Hunter's elbow. Dares like this went on for hours, it was more like dare or dare.

"Rachel. Truth or Dare?" Emily asks me, "Truth" I say as everyone starts to boo. "Fine, fine... Dare" I say as I look towards Emily. "I dare you... To kiss Hunter" Emily announces. I look at Hunter to see him talking to Cameron, until he hears our name and looks at me. I look at Ethan who is making eye contact with me; he had a shocked expression.

I crawl towards Hunter and rest my weight on my knees. I gently flip my hair that was resting on my left shoulder. I place my hands on his shoulders as he wraps his arms around my waist. He slowly pulls me closer to him, still making eye contact. I hesitate for a moment, until I feel his warm soft lips pressed against mine. Our lips started moving in sync, until I let go.

I wanted this, but I wanted it with Ethan.

|||| Sorry it took me a while to upload, I've been busy lately. Hopefully I can be more active and update almost daily. Thank you guys so much for reading. Until next chapter...

~xoxo L||||