Eighteen

It was really fun hanging out with the guys, they made me feel so welcome. It's nice to feel welcome. We spent a couple hours in the pool fooling around. I swam to one side of the pool and lifted my body so I was sitting at the edge of the pool. My feet were dangling in the pool as I just watched the ripples it made in the water. I lift my head to see Ethan swimming in my direction. He uses his hands to lift him self up to sit beside me on the edge of the pool. We both just look at each other and smile.

      "You know, I barely know anything about you" he said, "Well they do call me mysterious Rachel for a reason" I reply. "Who calls you that?" he said as he laughed, "I just did" I say with a wide smile on my face, because I'm the affect of that beautiful laugh. Gosh he was adorable when he laughed.

      "So, how old are you?" He asked, " I'm seventeen, I'm turning eighteen next month. What about you?" I ask. "I'm turning eighteen in a couple of months" he replies (In this story I made him a little older so he had a little more freedom). "Are you going to college" I ask, "I actually got accepted into a university down here in L.A. My brother and I are moving down here in a couple of months. You?" He asked. "I applied to a university down here and one by my hometown, I didn't get the letters back yet" I say. 

      Ethan opens his mouth to reply but gets interrupted by Grayson. "Aye Ethan, we'e gonna head back to the apartment" Grayson  yells. Ethan nods then focuses back to me. "I think I might head up too. We invited a couple of our friends over; It starts at nine pm, you should defiantly stop by" he says as he gets up. "Cool" I say as I smile. After the guys left the pool, I just sat there in silence and relaxed. A couple minutes later I dry off, grab my belongings, and head back to the apartment.

      By the time I get back to the apartment it was a little after six. I walked into the kitchen to find a paper bag with a green note sticked on it. "Hey, I'm out right now. I thought you were hungry so I brought this for you ~Love, Kacey" I read the note. I open the bag and take out the food she purchased for me. I grab a fork and start to eat the best take out I've ever consumed. After I ate I was just scrolling through my phone when I decided to get ready. I grab a black leather skater skirt and a sleeveless plaid shirt from my luggage. I take a quick shower and wash my hair. As soon as I was done I blow dried my hair and curled the ends. I put my hair in a high messy pony tail, and put on the outfit I picked out before. I slid on a pair of black sandals that matched perfectly with what I was wearing, and exited the apartment. I was outside of my apartment when I checked my phone to see it was 9:04 pm. I text my aunt to let her know  was hanging out with my friend tonight. I also check out previous messages to where it all started. Room 432.

|||| Thank you so much for reading. If you liked it make sure to tell your Dolan loving friends. I upstate almost everyday😊
                        ~xoxo L         ||||