Blush

The door opens and Grayson places the food on the counter. "Gray!" I hear Ethan yell not making an appearance, as my heart starts to beat faster each second from the inevitable situation of him and I talking about to occur. "Did you finish all the shampoo?" Ethan yells as he exits the washroom with only a towel around his waist. My eyes wonder his strong built body. His hair was wet and messy, as his muscles were prominent. His abs were moist as the water was rolling down his pecs.

"There should be another bottle of shampoo in the cupboard under the sink" Grayson responds as he starts to unpack the takeout food on the counter. Ethan's eyes are locked on the shampoo bottle as he nods to Grayson's answer. His eyes look up and turn towards me as a smirk appears on his face. "Rachel?" he says in a surprised tone as he walks towards me. Ethan randomly stops and removes his contact from em to look at the towel still wrapped around his waist. "I'll be right back," he says as his cheeks turn into a light shade of pink from embarrassment.

I start to walk towards Grayson and grab the white glass plates to place on the table. I remove the takeout food from the counter and place it in the middle of the table for easy access.

Ethan comes back wearing a black muscle tank making his biceps prominent, and a pair of black ripped up jeans. Ethan heads in my direction, I stare into his sparkling hazel eyes as he wraps his arms around my torso. I lean my head on his chest and in hail the scent of his cologne. My eyes start close from the warmness and comfort. His arms start to tighten around my waist, as he slowly loosens his grip and glides his hands from the small of back to my waist until his are removed from me. "Did I ever tell you how hot you look in sweatpants" He whispers in my ear as I can feel his hot breath linger on my neck. I can feel my face start to heat up as my cheeks start to turn a faint shade of rose as he smiles at me.

I jokingly hit him in the arm as we both start to laugh. I'm gonna miss this, I'm gonna miss him. We both sit down at the table as I notice Gray is already half way through his meal. We all start  a small conversation that then turns into a deep debate. We all burst into laughter as we realize how serious Grayson, Ethan , ad I were being.

After we finished eating we put our plates in the sink as Grayson started washing the dishes, and Ethan and I were cleaning up, and wiping the table.

"Hey Eth, can I talk to you for a second," I say as I look him in the eyes. "Yeah, sure" He responds in a curious tone not knowing what's about to happen. "Privately," I announce as my eyes wander to Grayson washing the dishes and jamming out to one of his favorite rap songs. I grab Ethan's hand lightly and lead him to a room I can assume is his. Ethan then sits down on the edge of his bed as I close the door slowly. "Ethan, I really like you, but I don't think us being together is a good idea," I say as I watch the expression on his face change from curious to serious. He doesn't respond as I turn, place my hand on the door handle, and slowly turn the knob to open the door.

I feel his hand wrap around my wrist gently , I rotate my body to look at him and I see Ethan with his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth frowning unintentionally. "Ethan, don't make this hard" I state as I feel tears brimming in my eyes as he gently lets go of my wrist letting his fingertips slide gently of my wrist so his touch lingers. I open the door from his room, say bye to Grayson and head back to my aunt's apartment.

At this point, my eyes are filled with tears, and rolling down my cheek. I open the apartment door slowly and close the door. I lean my back on the door as I slowly slide down the door and hug my knees with my face buried in my knees. Tears roll down my cheeks intensely as I regret the decision I just made.

----------

I have a question for you guys! Should I make an imagine book, and If I do will you read it?

Thanks for reading!

~L