My Future Stories

18 Temptations: Three years after Cecilia, Chase, Sylvia, Noah, Jacquine, and Brock change their ways of running the streets living in a hardcore BDSM lifestyle and telling lies with crime involving the deaths of their former babysitters, now high school seniors; the gang are now enjoying their normal lives without crime and revenge. Now being thrilled of going to college together, Chase and Cecilia can move their relationship outside of casual benefits to a brand new weapon, but Chase still has tastes of sensation hiding under his sleeves. Can Chase be able to confess his brand new desires to Cecilia before he hides them forever?

21 Temptations: Studying at the USC with different passions, Cecilia and Chase's relationship blossoms after reconciling with the past with lovemaking when she discovers the subject that will make her want to grow up so fast just in time for the graduation. Chase, not knowing what to do for the up and coming subject, jumps back with his ex girlfriend. With Cecilia not having the news in her personal life, decides to move on from being in Chase's life and never have any contact with him ever again, but the most of her friends, family, and others have offers for her to succeed. Will Chase man up or seriously ship down in fatherhood and can Cecilia really move on from the now deceased relationship?

24 Temptations: Lately after reuniting, Chase begins being responsible for taking care of their triplets when Chase assists Cecilia to move in with him after proposing to her. Now planning their wedding, danger is set to come when Chase's ex Gretchen is now going under her sleeves to stalk the family. But, first, Cecilia, Chase, and their best friends must help the newly engaged couple to end Gretchen's illegal track of California. Will the six of them have the chance to kill Gretchen's insecure obsession in time for their nuptuals?

The Only One: Twenty one year old, Norah Evangeline Harris is living her life as a Christian and a hipster lifestyle she adapts ever since one of her friends and her catch her boyfriend, Nathan Benson at a nightclub with one of his ex girlfriends in the VIP Room of sinful lust. Two and a half years later, Norah is now a devout Christian hipster until Nathan came to her Uncle's Church as a different man. Will Nathan and Norah survive a second chance with God's help to be his one and only? Or is this over between the two of them?

The Christmas Swirl: 

No description yet.