The Dream Continues {Optimistic Reprise}

As I thank God for letting me see another day, I can't help, but smile when I had a calling to make a difference for the better. And I answered it by writing what I feel about recent situations such as the senseless acts of violent and tragic demises of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and Rayshard Brooks who don't deserve deaths and should be here because their lives matter along with the remaining lives who were lost from police brutality or not. I sure hope that the police officers will be charged and arrested for taking an innocent life, so that the justice could be served for the departed loved ones because some cops got away with murder. The year 2020 so far is an epiphany for me to use my voice to speak out against racism through writing because racism is a disease-- it has an itch and it really offends me because for one; I'm all for racial equality and I love seeing people of all cultures and backgrounds harmonizing together to learn each other's similarities and differences in a conversation. And where I'm from; the United States of America is a country to be united as one. 

I want both corners of my mouth to extend contentedly when I see police officers exchanging hugs and encouraging words to people of all races to assure them that the law enforcement are not criminals. I want to see people hold each other's hands, harmonizing together, getting to know each other's similarities and differences in a conversation, accepting one another no matter what ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation. We all have different shades of skin tone, yet we bleed the same color. I want to teach my kids someday on how to accept others for who they are along with treating them with one hundred percent respect rather than treat them differently because of the color of their complexion. I want to see people of all backgrounds living their dreams in America where we learn how to speak different languages. I want to see opportunities becoming possible just like Barack Obama who became the first African American president or a woman aspiring to become president.