The gang leader wants me

Chapter 7
Skylar's POV

I woke up and took a look around my surrounding, today was the first time I ever slept so peacefully. I looked up and saw Sebastian fast asleep with his arms holding me in place, I really wanted to go to the bathroom but he wouldn't let me go.

I wiggled trying to get out of his death grip, once Sebastian sensed movement he woke up, "where do you think you're going love?" In a husky deep voice which made my heart race even more than before.

I answered "I really want to go to the bathroom, so could you please let go of me" he sighed and slowly let go of me, when I meant slowly it was like a turtle paste.

I ran to the bathroom and closed the door, i did my business after I done that I washed my hand and dried my hands with a white fluffy towel and opened the bathroom door.

When I stepped out of the bathroom I felt 2 strong arms circling my waist I jumped but relaxed when I found out it was Sebastian.

He Nuzzled his face in my neck "did you sleep well baby girl?"

"I did, thank you" I answered honestly

Sebastian picked me up bridal style and walked me towards his wardrobe, he picked up his black wooly jumper and black shorts.

He put me down "raise your arms love" whilst smirking, "I can dress myself thank you very much" and jumping to get hold of the clothes but that was a big mistake as I jumped and stretched my arms, I felt a sudden pain in my ribs, I hissed and crouched down putting my arms around my waist.

Sebastian dropped the clothes on the floor "love, you okay? baby where does it hurt?" I croaked out "m my r ribs" tears fell out of my eyes.

Sebastian gently picked me up and lay me on the bed, he wiped the tears away "love, I'll be right back" he ran out of his bedroom door and came back few seconds later. He gave me 2 pain relief tablets and a glass of water, I put the tablet in my mouth and swallowed them with the help of water.

I lay my head back down on the pillow, as Sebastian rubbed my ribs "I'm so sorry love" I looked up at him " n no I its okay p please don't a apologize."

He nodded but carried on what he was doing whispering sweet things in my ears.

Sebastian got up and got out his phone "hey doc could you come to my house asap.....yh...hurry.....okay...bye"

"Who was that?" Sebastian turned towards me and picked me and sat down where I sat and he put me on his lap "it was the doctor, love, he is coming to check your injuries baby" I nodded as he felt my hair, rocking me back and forth.

We heard a knock on the bedroom door and Sebastian called who ever to come in, the door opened and revealed a doctor and John?

The doctor spoke "hello Sebastian sir how are you?"

"I'm fine doc but my baby girl isn't so could you check her injuries" Sebastian says.

The doctor replied "yes sure, what's your name sweety?" As he turned his attention towards me.

"Skylar" I replied.

"Hello Skylar, where does it hurt?" He greeted me like if I was his daughter

"My ribs" I answered, he nodded his head said "may I?"

Sebastian nodded, he lifted up my shirt but Sebastian never let me go I was still on his lap, the doctor gasped,
"What's wrong doc is she okay?" He asked very worriedly, the doc said "her lower abdomen has many bruises and her ribs seems broken"

The doctor said "I'll be right back I need to get my equipment from my car" Sebastian nodded and whispered to me "love, it will be okay"

I didn't notice John was still there he came towards me and kissed my head "I'll be right here sis okay" I nodded my head. I zoned out as Sebastian and John talked to each other.

The doctor came in with a brief case, John took my hand which I smiled, he returned it, the doc took out a needle "I need to put this in her ribs to numb the pain."

I shook my head repeatedly, shaking, I squeezed John hands, Sebastian saw how frightened I was "love, its okay, it won't hurt" I ignored him and whispered "no no no" 

The doctor came towards me, I shouted "NOOOO PLEASE DON'T, I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD!" I kept screaming trying to get out of Sebastian's grip, the doc says to John and Sebastian "you need to hold her down" I screamed from the top of my lungs "NOOOOOO!!"

I heard the door bang open, Alec and Carter came rushing in "what's wrong, why she screaming?" Carter asks, John says "the doc needs to give her an injection to numb the pain in her ribs, she wouldn't let him"

I kept wiggling finally I'm out of his hold I run towards Alec and hug him "don't let him give me an injection I didn't do anything wrong"

They looked at each other, Carter suddenly grabs my legs and Alec grabbed my arms, I kept swinging from left to right trying to get out of their hold.

They were about to put me back on the bed but I wiggled out of Carter's hold and kicked him in the nuts, he groaned and fell down and I also did the same to Alec.

I ran out of the room with Sebastian and Josh running behind me, someone circled their arms around my waist, I looked up and saw Sebastian, I screamed "PLEASE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG NOOOOO LET GO OF ME!!!"

Sebastian ignored my protest "John grab her legs" he did what he was told and they both took me in the bedroom, "NOOOO!"

As they put me on the bed Sebastian and John grabbed each of my arms and Alec and Carter grabbed each of my legs, "NOO LET ME GO!! LET ME GO!!"

The doctor flicked the end of the needle and lifted my shirt up and he put the needle in my ribs, I screamed in pain "AAAHHHHHH!!!" tears fell from my eyes, suddenly I felt very sleepy but before I fell asleep I whispered "I didn't do anything wrong."