The gang leader wants me

Chapter 22
Skylar's pov

I just kept on whispering and tugging at Sebastian shirt.

The image of James touching me and was about to rape me, I thought the world stopped and crumbled down.

I heard movement besides me and saw Rodger putting a bowl of tomato soup in front of me.

He stroked my head and smiled, he walked to his chair and sat down.

Sebastian picked up the spoon "open your mouth love",

I didn't feel like eating, every time i would eat something, I couldn't get rid of his taste.

I put my head under his neck and shaked my head as a no.

He sighed "love, you haven't ate at all, you need to eat"

I ignored him and suddenly heard him say "hold her still"

I was picked up and was placed on John's lap, Carter grabbed both of my hands and put it in his, Alec took both of my legs in a tight grip.

I tried wiggling but it was no use "Skylar please eat, we all love you so much please eat" Alec said

"I don't want to eat please get off me" I tried wiggling again but no use.

Sebastian came forward and now he stands in front of me holding the spoon close to my mouth.

I moved my head side to side, he gently holded my chin and put the spoon in my mouth.

It tasted like him

Tears welled up in my eyes and fell down like a waterfall.

Sebastian rubbed my cheeks softly "its kills me to see you in pain or upset but you need to eat my love"

He put another mouthful of soup in my mouth I gulped It down and kept kicking Alec off me, minutes later I hit him down below, he hissed in pain and crouched.

I kicked Carter away from me and he stumbled backwards.

John put his arms around me but I quickly elbowed him in the stomach hard, he also hissed in pain.

I got up and was nearly out of the kitchen door but was pulled into a strong, muscular chest.

I was turned around and saw Sebastian, he was angry.

"Never run away from me baby girl"

He hugged me and I hugged him back "Sebastian" i whispered.

I heard a humm and spoke "I d don't w want t t to eat, I I can't g get h him o out of m my h h head"

I cried, Sebastian grip went tighter but not tight enough to hurt me.

'Shhhhh baby, do you want to go out and get some ice cream and we will go for a nice walk okay my love" he suggested

I looked up and nodded, he smiled and hugged me again, I snuggled closer to him and breathed in his scent which made me calm down.

I heard groans, I turned my head and saw Carter trying to get Alec and John off the floor.

John got up and turned to look at me "thats my sister" he said smiling.

Then few seconds later Alec spoke up "yh your sister, kicked me in my balls again, my poor babies."

I blushed in embarrassment "I'm s s sorry g guys I I never m meant to h hurt y you" I stuttered.

"it's okay Skylar, Alec is being a drama queen again" he said laughing.

"No im not" Alec protested

"Alright guys listen, me and Skylar are going for a walk, you guys coming" Sebastian said kissing me on my cheek.

They all nodded and rushed out of the door leaving me and Sebastian behind.

He turned me to face him and lifted my chin up "I love you so much Skylar and you should no that and I will make sure everything was back to normal"

I nodded tired of saying anything.

I suddenly felt his soft lips onto mine, I instantly put my hands in his hair tugging it softly, earning me a moan from him.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted.

He quickly slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch.

I moved my head back gasping for air, I looked at Sebastian eyes and he held love and adoration.

"Come on love let's go before I take you on this table right now" he said huskily.

I nodded my head shyly and walked hand in hand with Sebastian.